Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

Rian was driving the car silently and I just covered myself with the warm blanket he brought for me. He was driving quitely, not asking me any question.

The time he came to take me home, half of blood of my body was frozen, I saw guilt in his eyes but he didn't say anything nor do I. The car came to halt at my door and I came out thanking him, leaving his blanket on my seat. He just nodded with a tight lip smile.

"Are you okay?", He asked still inside the car.

"Yes, I'll be fine", I said and he just gave me a nod and left.

I came in my room and without changing my clothes, covered myself with the quilt. I don't want to think about Austin, all I need is a good sleep and once being settled in my comfy bed, sleep engulfed me quickly.

🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄

Next day I got up with a bad mood thanks to that jerk Austin, but I can't skip my college for anyone. I got ready on time and after having a nice breakfast with Kian, I left for college.

Before going to college, I decided to go back near the lake just to get some relaxation. I mean, can you believe it that a boy can be so insensible? I thought that Austin might be, only one percent could've behaved like a civil person but he's a devil, a dick head. He doesn't even deserve my pity, all he should be given is hatred.

Cursing him in all possible ways, I spreaded some biscuits and my bunny came out of his hole and started feeding on them. I smiled looking at him but then something caught my attention.

The paper was absent, the letter I wrote for Lone Boy. But how's that possible? It's still half hour to go for the college to start!!  Did Rian came here so soon? But he never came before 9 a.m., or may be he came!!

I immediately picked up my bag and ran towards the college. I badly wanted to talk to him. I wanted to say him sorry for disturbing him and and.. I don't know but I'm felling this strange urge to see him. I wanted him to take my side and give Austin a piece of my mind. Oh,yeah I'm not a sacrificing lady and I want to beat the shit out of Austin.

I came towards the car parking area but his car was absent, in fact there was no car at all. Hey, who could've picked up that letter?

Because I dropped it there when there no one was in the college. Did anyone picked it up? But who?

I entered the college but it was as usual empty without students and only staff members were present. I thought of waiting for Rian to come.

Soon, everyone came. Cali, Jason, Nial, Ellie, Max, Mike, Ashley and Rian except Austin and it's good that he didn't show his face to me.

We all had same class together in the first period and it's English. I deliberately sit alone just to save a seat for Rian, as I want to talk my mind out to him.

"Hey", I said once he settled on my seat.

"Hi", he said with sadness in his eyes. He must be thinking about Austin's behaviour but I had other important stuffs also.

"Did you read the letter?", I asked.

"Letter? Which letter?", Rian asked.

"The one I wrote and placed near the tree!!", I asked keeping my volume as low as possible looking in front where our teacher was telling us someone without noticing Rian's expression.