Chapter 10 - Party!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"No, I am not coming and I had made it very clear to you", I said the nth time to Cali.

"Why?", She whined like a cry baby.

"Because I don't want to", I told her.

"But Max had invited you and Nial is also coming then what's the problem?", She again asked.

First of all I'm already very stressed over that unknown stupid lone boy, good for nothing and now Cali decided to show up at my home for a night stay and trust me my mind is about to burst anytime.

"Look Cali, I don't like those people and I don't like parties, you know that. So, stop forcing me", I again said.

"You're not a true friend. Why are you so stubborn?", She huffed.

"I can say the same", I said and she just pouted.

After discussing again for same stupid topic of 'PARTY', she quit and I was relieved. I don't like that group so why do I even join them?. I have already a good amount of messed life.

I don't want more complications, thank you very much. We slept late after watching movie and skip our college the next day. My main motive of skipping the college was to stay away from that creepy stranger who wanted me to be his pen friend.

As If that's gonna happen ever!!

I passed my whole day in my room thinking about any clue, I could get to found that lone boy. He's driving me crazy insane!!

Cali went with Max for shopping. I can't be more thankful to Max for accompanying Cali. I decided to have a talk with Julian, only she can help me now.

I came out of my room and went downstairs. She was busy in kitchen, so I joined her.

"What are you doing?", I asked her.

"I'm preparing lunch dear. What do you want to have for lunch? Anything special?", She asked.

"No, everything is fine by me", I said and take the seat nexr to the counter and she again got busy in her work.

"Actually, I wanted to ask you something", I said crossing my fingers, her back was still at me.

"Yes, go on. I'm listening", she said busy in chopping her vegetables.

I moved uneasily in my seat and kept my one leg over other. I bite my lower lip but then inhaling loudly, I finally spoke.

It's now or never!!

"Do you ever had any pen friend?", I asked.

She stopped chopping and turned towards me and said, "No, but why are you asking this?".

I told her everything about my class and how Miss. Martin wanted us to complete the project. Julian listened to me patiently.

"Oh, I see. I'm sorry Cole, but I'm afraid. I can't help you in this", she said shrugging her shoulder and I nodded.

''Why don't you make any pen friend then?", She asked after thinking for a few seconds.

I gave her a nervous laugh but then clearing my thoughts, I started, "Umm, I wanted to discuss about something".

"Hmm", she hummed and I take it a cue to continue.

"There is a -", I was about to speak when Kian came running and shouting.