Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

One week later;

I'm waiting for Rian to show up at home for picking me up for the college. After our first date, he daily picked me up from my place and drop me after having a coffee together at our favourite cafe shop. Isn't he just the cutest?

He had been a sweetheart the whole week, we sat together in the class, had our lunch together and yes we talk a lot late at nights. I'm loving this new feeling and this special feeling to have someone. We're not officially dating and I'm waiting for him to propose me anytime sooner.

His car stopped at my place and I hoped in. "Hey", I said.

"Hey beautiful", he said pecking on my cheeks and I blushed a bit.

The car reached college in no time and we came out together. It's our daily routine and we love each other company.

"I'll see you in the class", Rian said before heading towards his locker.

"Ok", I said and moved to my locker.

I took out my sketchbook and my stationary and headed to Cali's locker. She must have reached by now.

The time I reached there, I saw she was talking to Austin. Max and Ashley were also there and they were kind of busy in some deep discussion.

"Hey there", I said diverting their attention towards me.

"Hey Cole", Cali said and hugged me.

"Hey", Rest three just replied me. Yes, except Rian my terms with rest of these group people are same as before, Way to Formal.

"Did you made the project? We gotta submit it today", Austin asked.

"Yep, I do", I replied. We're doing good from last few days. He's being more civil and I'm just following him.

"Let's go then. We've to discuss which one to show", he said and I agreed.

"Okie Cali, I'll see you later", I said and she just nodded.

"Ok bye", Cali said and then left with Max and Ashley.

"Where to?", I asked Austin.

"Library", he gave a one word reply and we both moved to the library quietly. If only I've been with someone else then on our way from locker to library, I would've talked a lot but it's not someone, it's Austin.

We always share this kind of wierd silence between us and I don't feel to break it also. He had this aura around him which made my stomach churn in an abnormal way, don't know but this kind of feeling I had before also when I used to have those secret letters from Rian.

We sat down on a table facing each other. He said, "Show me what you make".

"Okie, here", I said and opened my sketchbook.