Chapter 23 - Party Part 1

Nicole's P.O.V.

"But you do need a dress", Cali said.

"I've many, trust me", I again said passing her the coffee.

"You can join me then", Jason said.

"Please shopping with you would be the last thing I wanna do", I said giving him his coffee mug.

So, basically we all are at my place again for the third time in this week, thanks to Mr. lone boy and deciding our attire to wear for this ball dance party.

When I showed my letter to Cali and Jason, more like I read the letter out for them, they both were happy and excited to meet him too.

"But you can't wear an old dress Cole", Cali said.

"I've used them once and that too at my mom's party, no one had seen those dresses Cali, so please I'm so not into shopping", I again said.

"Okie, me and Cali would go together, that's not a biggie but I had one question to ask", Jason said.

"Yeah go on", I said sipping my coffee.

"What if your pen friend aka Lone boy would not be so smart, what if he's a nerd?", Jason said.

"Yeah, I was also thinking the same. What if he is all ugly and wierdo and is a geek?", Cali added her imagination.

Holy shit!! Why didn't I think this way? I thought.

Because you're so busy in reading his letters and were bounded by his words, said my mind.

"Well, I don't think so that he would be that bad looking", I replied.

"And how can you be so sure?", They both asked.

"Because Ellie knew him", was my dumbest answer.

"So?", Cali said.

"So, Ellie won't help any geek and it's my intuition that he won't be that bad looking", I said more like consoling myself.

"Can't give a nice explanation Cole, you're crazy", Jason said.

Hmm, what if he's actually not a good looking boy? I agree that I'm not the most beautiful girl but I do need someone who can pair with me. I don't want Ashley to make fun of me. What if he actually turned out to be one of the most wierd boy ever? God, I'm screwed.

"Then what should I do?", I asked.

"Have a backup", Jason said.

"What do you mean?", Cali said.

"I've this one friend of mine who can help us. If your lone boy turned out to be an inappropriate person then we could replace him with my friend", he said.

"That would be good, what say Cole?", Cali asked.

No, that won't be!!

I inhaled and then said, "No, that's a bad idea. Whosoever he may be, he's the one who made me feel special and I wanna see the real him, I don't care about his looks or anything".

They both saw me as if I had grow another head and then looked at each other.

"Is she okay?", Jason asked.

"I guess we should talk to a doctor", Cali suggested and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, I'm fine and this is my final answer now, end of discussion", I said and they both quietly nodded.

We'll soon be meeting Lone Boy!! One day to go.

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍