Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer

Nicole's P.O.V.

The bright rays of sun made their way to my room, playing hide and seek with the window curtains. I stretched my body and got up.

I ain't a morning person but don't like staying for long in bed too. I got ready and kept smiling looking at my reflection in the mirror.

Last night Nial came unexpectedly and just made my night. He's really cute. I quickly got ready and packed my bag and left the room with the letter the Lone Boy gave me.

I'll search for him today any how!!

I quickly had my breakfast and left for the college. I was walking fast, and my heart was beating rapidly inside my chest, no not because of fast walking but because of an unknown reason.

Named Lone Boy!!

I reached behind the college and saw there was already a letter placed. Like seriously? Who is he? How did he knew about my every move?

They say curiosity kills cat, but I'll say, curiosity kills Nicole. I picked up the note.

It said,

"Curious to meet me? Ain't you? But, I'm not going to meet you. Let's keep this a secret, okay. You can consider me as your secret admirer Happy Girl".

Lone boy!!

'And you can go to hell, mr. Admirer ', I thought. How can he be my well wisher?

C'mon, we've talked a bit that too through a piece of paper, I don't even know him and he's claiming him to be my secret admirer. Gosh, why is he so stupid? He himself asked me to stay out of his life, now what had gotten into head of his?

I picked out the pen and totally pissed off by him, I wrote on that letter,

"I really don't need any help, Mr. Whosoever you're. Why don't you stay away? Please stop stalking me".

I completed the letter but didn't write happy girl at the end, because right now I'm anything but happy. Placing the note back, I get a hold on my bag pack and moved to the college.

I came into the class and grabbed a seat next to Jason and Cali. I sat behind them, they're were busy discussing something.

"What's going on? What are you guys talking about?", I asked.

"We're planning about the party going to be held at Max place", Cali said.

"This Saturday", Jason completed.

Don't even think I'm coming!! I thought.

"Ok, cool", I replied.

"What are you going to wear?", Cali asked.

"Who? Me?", I asked and Jason chuckled.

"Yes. You're coming, right?", Cali spoke.

"Oh, no one invited me", I defended.

"I'm inviting", Cali spoke.

"But it's Max party. He should be the one to invite me", I again said.

Frankly speaking I'm so not coming, my heart screamed inside.

"He'll do then by today itself. Don't you worry", Cali said and I gave Jason a pleading look.

"She doesn't want to come Cali. Can't you see?", He spoke and Cali narrowed her eyes at me.

"Yes, I don't want to come. I've some other plans", I lied.