Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?

Use headphones before reading the chapter. Enjoy the musical chapter​ today!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Where are we going?", I asked looking at Austin because he wasn't on the way to Nial's house.

"We're going to a nice place, which is peaceful and our favourite too", he said.

"And that place is?", I again asked.

He looked at me with a smile and then again looked in front. His lips had a sly smile and his eyes were happy.

"Where we met for the first time, my pen friend", he said.

"Classroom?", I asked remembering our first meeting when he came and sat next to me.

"No. The place where I met you first, behind the college​", he replied and I just nodded.

"But why are we not going to Nial's party?", I again asked.

"Because the party is cancelled and we're on date so focus on me Cole, rather than anyone else", Austin said with a bit annoyance and I just felt embarrassed.

"Ok", I said and shut my lips.

Soft music was playing on the radio. I looked outside and was lipsing with the lyrics of the song. It was a mashup.(Listen to the song above).

Austin looked at me tapping my fingers on my knees and said, "You love this song?".

"Totally", I said and he smirked.

"Wow, finally you agreed with me in something for a record", he said.

"No, the thing is that the song is way too good so don't take others credit. I love the song", I said.

Not you, my mind commented.

You sure? My heart doubted.

Shutup!!

Soon, he parked the car in the parking area and then we both walked towards the forest. I held his hand tightly because I was a bit nervous.

"Are you afraid?", He asked. I couldn't see his face but I can bet he's smiling or may be smirking.

"No", I said and leave his hand immediately​.

But he again holds my hand and tightened​ the grip and said, "I'm afraid though. Don't leave my hand, please". A small smile crept over my lips because of the sweet gesture made by Austin.

Sweet gesture? Are you even listening to yourself? My mind asked.

I need a checkup, I thought.

We soon reached our favourite part time place. This is the only common thing between me and Austin.

Apart from the song you both love, my mind reminded me.

We sat down on the mat which was on Austin's hand for god know how long and I didn't even saw that. He looked up in the sky admiring the stars twnkiling and I too followed his gaze. We both were sitting silently taking the support of the tree behind us. I closed my eyes enjoying the cool brezze which was gently kissing my cheeks.