Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!

Chapter dedicated to VampCraz for making such a lovely cover. Thank you so much dear!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I was running so fast without leaving Austin's hand not even for a second, I didn't even freking loosen my grip over his hand as if my whole life is dependant on that one hand.

We were running like crazy through the trees and bushes and reached at the back gate of the college. Hell yeah, it's our college and we know each and every place of it.

Those three idiots were still following us as if they can even caught us in our own college. It would be such a shame if that happen. Austin was almost dragging me along with him and we entered the college and hid ourselves in the very first empty class we found and locked the door from inside. I glanced outside and those morons were not in our sight yet.

We both took deep breath catching air and sat down taking the support of the wall. I was so tired.

I heard footsteps outside and it don't need any genius to know who they're. I glanced at Austin who look at me with a knowing look.

I blinked at him for a second and then I burst out in laughter

I blinked at him for a second and then I burst out in laughter. He mirrored my emotions and joined me. We both started laughing like a maniac reminiscing about our almost escape just a few second back.

"Gosh, you're such a badass lady", Austin said.

"And you're such a girl", I said chuckling.

"I'm not a girl. I'm a boy with brain. I can't protect you and beat those boys at the same time", Austin said with a serious face as if trying to explain me something very important and I again brust out in laughter.

"Yeah yeah I believe you", I said in between laughs looking at his face.

"But how did it all happen?", He asked and only then I noticed we're still holding hands.

I glanced at our interwined hands but them I removed my hand from his grip. He looked at me with an unsaid emotions so I averted my gaze.

Awkward!!

I cleared my throat and looked outside from the classroom window in front of me and then I explained him how I met these three jerks and how that blonde boy ended up having a blue eye.

When Austin didn't replied I turned towards him and he was looking at me with schok written all over his face.

"You can close your mouth",I said and he rolled his eyes.