Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"You've got to be kidding me", I asked eyeing Nial giving him my best death glare.

"I guess I'm not. But we'll have fun here for sure", he said.

"This isn't funny. You very well know that I hate rides then why had you brought me here in this amusement park?", I asked.

"Trust me, you'll have fun", he again said trying to hold my hand but I step back.

"You wish Nial. I can't even see these near death experience rides, I'm so not going here", I said and again sat back in the car.

He sighed and entered back in the car. He looked at me with complaints but I hardly care, I cannot and can never ever face these stupid rides for anyone, Anyone!!

If in my life, I would ever dare to sit on these rides for anyone then understand that that person means a lot to me, and at present no person is that special to me, not even Nial. He's someone's else possession.

"Where do you want to go then?", He asked.

"Somewhere which is peaceful and quiet. So, that we can talk. I can't imagine you would bring me here", I said folding my arms.

"You're mood spoiler", he grumbled.

"I took it as a compliment. Thanks", I replied.

"Ya why not? Miss Angry girl", he said and I stare at him surprised. I'm sure my eyes would've been as big as a ball.

"What did you say?", I asked.

"Nothing. Why are you so pissed?", He replied.

Isn't Lone boy said me Angry girl? Is Nial the lone boy? I thought.

Shutup girl, he's just saying it casually. Get a life Cole, My heart said.

"Nothing. I'm fine", I said and looked outside the window noticing the trees passing by and leaves waving in the air.

Weather outside was matching with the emotions inside me. Intense and cold. The sky was turing dark and it was about to rain. This pleasant wether will soon turn into a muddy mess.

I don't like rain. For me it's a sign of despair. As if sky is crying and letting go all it's tears and the roads just drenched in water as a result. It's of no use when it rains, our clothes get wet and muddy and we just look like a zombie. I hate rain!!

It makes you feel alone and sad. I'm feeling same now. If I think now then I don't have anyone to share my feelings with actually. I don't have any lover who would loves me like as seen in the movies. They're fantasy, I know still I can hope to get that once in a life time.

Soon, the car stopped and I saw Nial had brought me to a coffee shop which is outside the town. But, it's okay. I can go anywhere for coffee.

We entered and occupied a seat and he went to order coffee for us. I noticed everyone around me looking all happy and in love. Most of the crowd was filled with love birds, hands in hands and looking into each other eyes.

Sigh!!

"Here", Nial said passing me my cup and I thanked him.

"So, liking the place?", He asked.

"Yes, it's far better than that noisy and crowded place", I said.

"It's a pleasant wether. It's about to rain anytime", he said whilst looking outside the window.