Chapter 60 - Promise!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I walked towards my arts class after spreading some biscuits for my bunny. It's the last time I'm seeing this cute little creature, I guess. Shredding my emotional thoughts, I traipsed in the hallway but I made a mental note of smacking Austin's head as soon as he'll be in front of me. I mean how can he make me wander so much for looking for him?.

Although his sweet gestures and his words already are making my heart did a tango or can say jump out of ecasty but I want so badly to see him and he's just thinking other way around. I walked happily in the almost empty college and opened the door of the art's class with a smile, a very wide smile.

As soon as I opened the door my smile reduced to half or more than half and a small frown took place on my forehead. Really now? Do I have to wait for some more time?

Sighs!!

"Hey Mike", I said as I saw Mike sitting near window side busy in his mobile.

He glanced upwards to see me and frowned. He said, "You really took long time lady, what caught you in the way?". I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?", I asked.

"Why? Were you expecting someone else?", Mike asked with a smirk.

"Yes and you know that", I said and he chuckled.

"You know you should be happy that you've got the chance to meet me in this empty room. Girls​ die for this opportunity", he started flirting with me again and I just rolled my eyes.

"Please Mike not today", I said and he huffed.

"Fine, here", he said giving me a blue letter.

"Not again. I'm tired of these. Just bring this person who is writing these letters", I said whining.

"Sorry babe but I can't help you. If only you've asked me out", he said with a wink and I grimaced.

"Don't call me babe and I didn't ask Austin out ever", I said and he chukled.

"Meet you soon Cole", he said and left after hitting my head a bit.

Stupid!!

I opened the letter with same excitement as I had when I opened my first letter today in the morning. I sat on the bench next to me and opened the fold of the letter.

It said,

"Welcome back. I know you'll be unhappy to see someone else but me. Still, trust me, this wait is worth it".

"Fine", I muttered to myself.

I again read it. It says,

"I wanna tell you that I'm not a perfect person. I'll annoy you, tease you, say you stupid words but then will apologie also. Keep everything aside and then you'll see that NO other person can love you more than me because I won't let anyone have you. YOU'RE MINE and that's it. I never regretted​ any single second of the time I spent with you".