Chapter 17 - Hangout!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I was about to go to bed, today the day was tiring as always. After coffee with Rian, I've to go to the park along with my baby brother Kian. Luckily, my mom and dad went for their business tour, I got some freedom, finally. Yayiee!!

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. The soft comfy bed relaxed all the parts of my body but my mind was still in the thought process.

What does Rian mean that Nial is different for me? Why is he favouring Nial so much? Even if I flatter myself on the fact that Nial is a good boy for me, still I can't deny that he's dating someone and that too from past four years.

I guess it's a high time now, I've to move on. I can't stick to one boy and wait for him to come in my life because it can't happen. Nial and me aren't meant to be together. I know it would be a bit difficult but nothing is impossible.

I was all in my thoughts when someone knocked at my door. Who it can be? As far as I know, Julian must have left the house.

Cursing that someone, I removed my blanket and left my bed. Yes, I don't like someone entering into my sleeping time, the time when I don't want anyone to interfere. Everyone had that time, once in a day, I've my sleeping time.

"Coming", I said and opened the door. I saw Kian was standing there with his million dollar toothy smile.

"Champ what are you doing here at this time?", I asked bending on my knees.

"Can I sleep with you?", He asked showing me his Ben10 pillow and blanket.

"Yes, why not? Where is Julian?", I asked again whilst he ran to my bed in a span of seconds.

I closed the door and facing him asked again, "Kian what did you do now?".

Sure, he must've done some mischief or else why would he came here? Typical boys!!

"I hadn't done anything. I was missing you. From past many days you're not giving me time and Cali sis is also not here. You've forgotten me", he said pouting and my heart melts with water brimming in my eyes.

I'm the most sensitive person ever when it comes to Kian, he's most loveable to me than anything else. I wish, he would be my real brother as Tim is no of use. He must have forgotten that he do have a sister.

"No baby, I was busy few days back. Today only we went to park, right?. I promise, I'll give you more time from tomorrow", I said cuddling him and kissed his cheeks.

He giggled and then slept and I too hugged him and drifted to sleep. It's a bless to sleep with a baby. He's only five still a little talk with him and his mere presence refreshes me so much.

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Next morning Julian woke me and Kian both. After throwing some tantrum we finally got up.

The start of the day was good as my instinct was telling me that something good will happen. It must've happened to you also, once we feel very happy for no reason and other time we feel totally pissed off again without any reason.

I got ready for the college and left early, it's like high time when I sketch something good. So, I moved to the back of the college and after spreading some bread for my bunny, I sat down.

I took out my sketchbook and started making sketch. But today it wasn't Nial who was in my mind whilst drawing, it was someone else.

Lone boy!!