Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!

I'm choosing Zac Efron as Austin Williams!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

Saying I was shocked would be an understatement. Out of all the seats in my class, this boy gets only my seat for settling.

"You!!", I exclaimed.

"Oh, you know me. I see", he said with a smirk.

"Yes, I know you. I know every single person in my class, so what?", I replied and he just smirked.

"What are you doing here?", I again asked.

"Sitting", he spoke.

"I can see that but Why?", I asked.

"I asked you right if I can sit here and you didn't object at that time then what's got into your head now?", He asked raising his eyebrows.

I mentally cursed myself. "Fine, but from today onwards don't sit with me Williams", I told him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Seems you don't like me", He asked with shock clear in his voice.

"Intelligent one", I passed him a sarcastic smile.

"I don't know your name. May I know the name of such a talented girl who made such a beautiful sketch?", he said ignoring my previous comments and took my sketchbook and started checking out my sketch.

Are you dumb?

"Williams give me my book back", I said and snatched it from him.

"Easy there girl, It's Austin", he said a bit annoyed.

"Austin Williams. Your full name, I know that", I spoke.

"So, tell me your name", he asked.

"Why?", I asked again but I looked at my back just for a nanosecond and saw Nial was looking at us.

Is he jealous? I thought.

Please, stop having high hopes, replied my mind.

"Why do we ask anyone's name? To know them, obviously", he said in a matter of fact tone.

"I don't want you to know me, happy. Now, please excuse me", I said and got up. Since I was sitting on the window side, if only he'll stand up then only I'll be able to go.

"Williams will you stand up?", I asked but he shook his head in NO.

"Why?", I huffed and again take a seat next to him as everyone was eyeing me.

"Tell me your name and then you can leave. I never take a No for an answer miss", he spoke arrogantly.

"Anderson", I told him sighing. I don't have any time to fight with him.

"Anderson?", He again asked.

"What?", I asked.

"Full name?", He again asked.

"Nichole Anderson, now will you get up?", I asked and he nodded and got up leaving space for me. I quickly leave my seat and showed my sketch to Mrs Holes.

She always praised me, so did she today also. No biggie!!

"You should try adding colours to your drawing also, Nicole. You really will become a great painter one day", she said with a smile.

"I don't know mam. I'm fine with black and white images only", I said with a smile and then left the class early telling her that I'm having a headache. I lied.