Chapter 58 - Stay!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Hey guys. Thanks for coming", I said to the people standing at my door step greeting them.

"You better give us a good explanation of the dinner cancellation", Cali said squaring her arms whilst entering.

"I wish the food is good", Jason said following Cali. I rolled my eyes.

"Is everything fine?", Nial asked and I nodded.

"Why did you change the place?", Ellie asked entering.

"Your friend is angry from you", Max said addressing Cali.

"You looks stunning", said Max whilst entering the home following Max.

"Hey", Rian said.

Atlast one good reply!!

"Hello. Please come inside", I said and entered along with Rian. My all friends were already seated on the dining table and Jason had already started eating.

This boy can never chose anyone beyond his food. Food is his life and he never ever gain weight despite eating so much. Nah, he's too lazy to even move his leg, spending time in gym is not Jason.

"How all of you are?", I asked still standing near the table because all seats were already occupied.

"Where is Austin?", Mike asked.

"He's not coming", I said.

"Why?", Nial asked.

"Because...", I said and narrated everything to them. We ate and talked and ate some more. I don't know how but we all guys spent more than one hour in eating only.

They all settled in my room after dinner and I made coffee for all of them. Julian wasn't​ at home so I ordered pizza's for everyone for dinner. And I guess now they can have coffee!! We need strength, well at least I need one.

Ellie helped me in picking up the tray and the time I came inside the room, I saw Jason and Mike lying on my bed on the pillows. Cali was sitting on the chair and on the other was Max. Nial was sitting in middle of the bed along with Rian. I brought two more chairs from my mom's room and sat down with Ellie with my cup of coffee in my hand.

"Are you actually going?", Cali asked having her herbal tea. Yeah, she's very particular about her health so no coffee, no caffeine and etc etc.

"Yeah", I said looking at my suitcases.