Chapter 35 - Big Change!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Could you drop me home?", I asked Max.

"Sure, let's go", he said and I followed him to his car. Rian and Nial both left without talking to me and I've left only one option to go home with and that's Max.

Max dropped me at my place and then left. I came in my room and got changed in comfortables. Everything happened so quickly that I know everyone needs time to recover. Kate didn't even realise that how her life is going to change for worse when she'll woke up tomorrow.

I'm feeling bad for her but I can't help her in that. She surely was heartbroken but it doesn't mean to play with other's heart. That's unfair. I know she'll be mad at me but I hardly care for her views.

I moved downstairs to get something to eat to calm my hungry stomach at fire. I made noodles for me because it's the only thing which every person can make weather they know cooking or not and mine case is second one.

I came to my room with a plate full of noodles and a glass of water. I started eating my noodles but my mind was all preoccupied by today's event. I need this thing to get out of my heart but I had no one to share my feelings with.

It was ten at night and I don't want to call Cali. She must be enjoying at her family dinner. I can't call Nial also because, of course he must be cursing Kate for whatever she did to him and must be thinking of ways to mend his relationship with Ellie, afterall he love her.

I can't talk to Rian too because then it would hurt me. Ellie would be there for him. He must be hating Kate for destroying his relationship with Tina and who knows may be in future he may try to patchup with his ex girlfriend. I know, I had started having some feelings for him but I can't let my feelings overrule my heart.

He came into my life that time when Nial broke my heart into pieces. He supported me all time and unknowingly through few letters and some shared feelings he made his special presence in my life. He would always be precious to me too.

After finishing my food, I brushed my teeth and retired to bed but sleep was far away from my eyes. I opened my mobile and started surfing Facebook but it didn't helped too because my heart was not at peace.

I were feeling like to do nothing, I just want this night to end soon. I were all frustrated but only then my mobile rang.

I picked it up with the hope that maybe it's from Rian but it was from unknown number.

Whose calling me at this time?

"Hello", I said after pressing the green button.

"Hello, Nicole", a manly voice came from the other side.

"Who is this?", I asked.

"Hey, I'm Austin", He said.

"Williams, what happened? Why havs you called me?", I asked.

"Yeah, I'm outside your house. Can you come out please?", He said and I sat down on my bed quickly.

"What are you doing here at this time?", I asked surprised.

"I'll tell you everything but can you open the door?. It's cold outside", he said and I could sense his teeth chattering.

"Wait", I said and then went downstairs after tying my hair in a messy bun.