Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"I am sleeping", I said pushing my blanket over my face.

"As if we would let you", Cali said removing the quilt from my face and Jason came with three coffee mugs.

"Guys, it's already three in the morning and I've to attend the college, so let me sleep", I pleaded but these monsters didn't listen to me.

"Don't worry, you can stay awake for a day", Cali said casually and shifted in the bed making space for Jason to sit and I sighed.

After Austin went, I shifted Kian to my bed room and rest three of us are here in the guest room fighting. I need sleep and they need information. Stupid friends I've got.

I filled them up with all the information starting from Rian's confirmation of him being my pen friend to his proposal of dinner and till Austin's asking for lunch. I could've summed up everything in five minutes but they need each and every single detail and of course how can I complete my story without their bickerings in between.

At around five in the morning, we all slept but it's like I've only closed my eyes a minute before that my phone rang. I opened my eyes and picked it up to see it was eight in the morning. When did I slept for three hours? I'm hell tired till now.

The caller Id showed Nial's number. I agree I like him but if I've to choose between him and my sleep, I would prefer my bed and pillow. Groaning, I picked up the call.

"Hello", I said yawning.

"You're still sleeping. I should have known that", Nial said.

"What do you want Nial?", I asked lying again on my back.

"I'm waiting outside of your house. Just get your lazy ass up and come outside", he said.

I hurriedly threw my blanket and looked outside the window, with my phone still attached to my ears. He was standing there looking at my house.

"See, I'll meet you in the college. You go, I'll come soon", I said.

"No, I'm waiting. Take your time", he replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you so stubborn?", I asked and glanced at the sleeping figure of Cali and Jason, lost in their dreamland. How lucky they are!!

"I'm waiting. Be quick, bye", he said and hung up.

I looked at my bed and my pillow, My each and every part of body was tempting to run back to my darling bed and again cover myself with the blanket but my mind and my schedule of today both didn't allow me to do so.

I moved upstairs and get ready a bit quickly because a boy was waiting for me downstairs and he'll be getting a good speech from me today.

I got ready but didn't dressed up nicely. I just wore whatever I got first and tied my hairs and came out. I'm still half asleep so I couldn't care much about how am I looking. I woke up Cali and Jason too and asked Julian to throw them out after ten and make them to come college too.

As soon as I came out, Nial too came out of his car. He passed me a smile but I was upset from him for waking me up.

"Hey", he said but I just opened his car door and took a seat.

"Someone got up from wrong side of bed, huh?", Nial asked taking the driver's seat.

I didn't reply so he again said,"We need to talk and it's important".