Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

Next morning, I got up and left for college as normal. Although like my day, my night was also unsual yesterday. Cali, mom and Julian all houdned me with so many questions that why I came home back with Austin? What happened with Nick? Did I do anything wrong? And list goes on..

I patiently explained everything to them and my mom just started throwing complaints as usual that how boring I'm and how uncharming my personality is! She also said that, 'You're hopeless Cole, I wonder when are you gonna be like me. When I was at your age I used to go on a lot of dates and look at you, you ruined your one single date also'.

Cali supported me though in front of my mom but alone in room she digged each and every single information from me about how the date goes with Austin! I would call it as a so called date.

She was still sleeping in her dreamland so I didn't disturbed her. I walked towards the college and it was sometime so I decided to make some sketches at my favourite spot, any guesses. It's high time that I made sketch so why not give it a try.

I sat down near my tree and started making random things because I wasn't able to make a single thing. Damn it, my mind wasn't working. So, I placed my pencil and closed my eyes.

'Nicole I hope that someday I'll be worth your trust'.

'Just so you know that I trust you'.

'I hurt you, I'm finding way to apologise too'.

Austin's words echoed in my mind. Is he sorry for his behaviour? But what made him sorry about anything? He's the BAD Boy, isn't he?

How funny is it? One day through a random piece of paper, me and Austin started our journey and it ended with another piece of paper in which he wrote that 'You're stupid Nicole'.

I felt to write something today again. I really want to again have a pen friend, a real person though. Am I asking for more? Today, I've to submit my assignment also on topic Pen Friends. Ironically I had a pen friend but that friendship came with an expiry date.

Some thoughts do came to my mind. Well, in leisure time every single person once do write a poem or thought, some are good in that and flaunt their talents and rest are like me whose thoughts are hidden secretly in a piece of paper and are graved inside a box or somewhere lost.

I wrote something like,

Realtionship goles be like,

She said, "Leave my hand. We're in public".

And he replied, "Let the whole world know that you are my only world".

Man, I just slay it. I wish someone would say that to me too!! I can never lose hope in love, because it's beautiful although lovers can be jerks sometime.

I moved to college throwing that nice poem there at my place only. I know that paper will flow away with wind as today wind is flowing pleasantly. It's gonna rain today and I hate that, you know.

I went straight to my class and grabbed one of the last benches. I ain't really not interested in sitting in front at all today. I sat on the window side and enjoyed the pleasant weather although it saddened my heart. This weather still matches the cold environment inside me, I want to enjoy this damn romantic weather according to Cali but all in vein, I can't.

Class start filling with students and the seat next to me was still vacant. Cali sat down with Max, Ashley with Mike, Nial joined Rian, Jason didn't came today.