Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"How could you do that?", Rian asked.

"I never thought you'd betray me like this", Nial said.

"I know", I mumbled inside.

"Why did you do this kate?", Max asked.

"For god sake, shutup shutup. You wanna know why I did this, ain't you?", She said angrily looking at all of us and the boys nodded.

"It's all because of you, Mr. Rian Louis", she said addressing her finger at him.

"What rubbish are you talking about?", Rian asked.

"Yeah, I'm saying the truth. You are the sole reason of how everyone's life today. I did it because I love you, but you never loved me back. It's all because you", she said and then loose consciousness and we all stood aimlessly around a drunk Kate who just passed away.

"Did you know anything?", Max eyed me.

"Yeah", I said with my eyes answering everyone's unsaid questions.

Let me start from the starting;-

3 hours ago;-

"So, any idea what to do?", Max asked sipping his drink.

"Nope", I replied observing Kate's beautiful house. Me and Max came together at Kate's party just to ensure her that Max is all crazy for me whilst Cali skipped the party because she had to attend family dinner. Austin and Ellie too decided to stay away from Kate's party. What can I say? Their wish!!

We came half an hour before, and I've still no idea of how to grab truth from Kate. I mean, I've no freaking clue of anything and I call myself as a helper of Nial. I'm actually good for nothing, way to be go ruin my self made detective image.

"There you're", Rian came with a smile on his face.

"Hey", Me and Max said in unison. Rian came and hugged both of us. I felt warmth in his embrace and my heart swell when he hugged me with so much concern.

I'm gone!

"So, enjoying the party?", Rian asked looking at me.

"Kind of", I said and he just stare at me with an amused look making my cheeks heat up.

"Wanna dance?", He asked.

"Sure", I said and leaving Max, me and Rian moved to the dance floor.

"You're looking pretty", Rian said placing a hand over my waist whilst with his other holding my hand.

"Thanks", I replied with a grin.

I've danced with him before also, but I never felt this way before. But whatever happened with Nial, I'm kinda afraid to go to back to relationship kind things. I can't stand another one sided love or liking. I need clear indications this time and I'll try to control my feelings this time.

I can try atleast!!

We're dancing and chatting only when Kate came looking all beautiful and gorgeous and said, "Mind if I steal your partner for dance?", She asked me.

"No problem", I replied.

Go to hell, my mind said.

Rian looked at me one last time and then got busy dancing with Kate. I came back all jealous and unhappy and sat on one of the vacant seat.