Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I'm standing outside Austin's home because it's New Year's eve and Sara had invited Kian and because I'm care taker of Kian so I can't just drop him here and have to stay with him.

Cali and rest of the group are still in Paris and will come after celebrating New year. I mean how desperate can Austin be for hurting me that he can't wait for New year and prefer to come and make me sad rather than celebrating New Year with his friends.

Tell me he's actually stone hearted and biggest moron, jerk, sadist. I wish him a very bad year ahead.

"Come on Kian, let's go", I said holding his hand with my one hand and a gift on other hand which we bought for Sara. Well, a Barbie because that's what a five year girl would like.

We rang the bell and a waiter opened the door for us. "Welcome", he said.

"Thanks", I said and he guided us to the hall where so many children were also there and some boys and girls of my age were also there. They must have came with their siblings.

"Cole", Sara came running towards us.

"Hello angel", I said and kissed her cheeks and gave her the gift.

"Thanks", she said grinning and then holding Kian's hand got busy with other kids.

At least Kian is enjoying!!

I roamed my eyes and saw that most of the people were already paired up. I can't go and talk to them, I'm not that social person. I didn't see any adult in this party so I called out a waiter.

"Do you want anything mam?", He asked.

"I can't see Sara's parents. Who is managing the party?", I asked.

"Oh, actually Mr. and Mrs. Williams are out of town for some days and this party is organised by Austin sir", he said.

"Is he here at this time?", I asked.

"Yes, he's in his bedroom. He'll be here any moment", the waiter said.

"Ok, thanks", I said and ran to Kian. I can come to take Kian later on when party would be over but I can't stand Austin under same roof.

I took the tissue paper from the table and asked for a pen from one of the waiter and wrote down my number on it. I moved to Kian and took him to the corner and bend down on my knees.

"Champ, I've to go home. It's urgent, I'll come to take you back when the party would be over", I said.

"But why?", He asked.

"Because I had planned a surprise for you, that's why. Take this", I handed the tissue paper in his small hand and said, "Keep this paper with you safely. Call me when the party will be over or I'll come to take you after two hours".

"But Sara wants me to stay here till midnight sis", Kian said.

"Champ we can't stay here that long. Your mom would be worried. I'll come in two hours and you must tell Sara about it. Now, no more discussion", I said a bit firmly and he agreed.

It feels good to rule over sometime ( giggle).

"Ok, take care. Bye", I said kissing his cheeks and moved outside of the hall towards the exit door.