BONUS Chapter!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Tell me everything", I said folding my legs across my chest sitting on the comfy bed whilst Austin was sitting on the chair right in front of me.

He sipped his coffee and I followed his actions. Daris had brought coffee for both of us and left without saying much.

"What am I actually supposed to say?", He asked with a smirk and I glared at him.

"Shut up and tell me how did you came here? What did you say to my parents? And what did you told my Nana?", I asked.

"That was not much a problem. I told them that we're dating", he said making me choke in my coffee.

Jesus!!

"What? How could you?", I asked trying to find suitable words to curse him.

"Why not? We're dating right", he said.

"For like some few hours. Yeah right, why not?", I said sarcastically.

"Don't you want to tell about me to your family?", He asked with a serious expression on his face all of a sudden.

"No, I ain't mean that. It's just that, I don't know how to tell them that I've a boyfriend. This word sounds so new to me", I said and drank my coffee.

 This word sounds so new to me", I said and drank my coffee

"Your parents were really cool about our relationships. In fact, your mom was very happy to hear that I'm dating you", he said with a smile and I smiled back thinking about the reality behind their cool nature.

'Of course, because you're a rich boy who is gifted with good looks. A perfect match according to her list of IDEAL boyfriend', I thought.

"That's good to know. What did my Nana said?", I asked because for me my Nana's permissions is what that matters.

"She said that she wants to have to a good talk with you", he said with a smirk and my smile left my lips but a frown formed on my forehead.

"What does it mean?", I asked.

"How do I know?", He replied shrugging his shoulder and kept his empty coffee mug at a side and got up from the chair stretched his body and then moved towards my bed.

"I'm tired now. I need sleep", he said and started unbuttoned his shirt. My eyes go wide.

"Stop over there Mister. You're not change in front of me, are you?", I asked.