Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!

I'm choosing Dylan O' Brien as Jason Atkinson!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Hey, I'm Cali Taylor. I love shopping and travelling. I'm a fitness freak and I make tasty food, thanks to my home science class", Cali finished her speech. Thank God it was short.

We all clapped and one by one everyone started their introduction.

I found that Jason loves dogs and he's planning to get one soon.

Rian loves to play guitar and bungee jumping.

Mike loves football and wanted to make future in the same. Who would've ever thought that this prankster would be serious about his future.

Max loves expensive cars and will took care of his dad's business further, No doubt he's also a scholar.

Tori and Bella both wanted to become make-up artist. 'Why not? These minions will assist Ashley then also', I thought.

Ashley loves grooming herself and wanted to shine in fashion world one day. She wanted to be a model someday.

Wasn't our introduction related to our likes and dislikes? Why's everyone busy telling their future planning?

I paid attention to the next person, which was Nial since I really wanted to know him, with all my heart.

"Hey, I'm Nial. I love to sing, play guitar and playing football. I wanna be a sensational singer one day", he finished and I sighed.

A singer, indeed and I'll be his die hard fan, I thought!!

After him, Williams spoke, "Hi, I'm Austin and I don't know have any plans for my future, I don't have any specific likes also'', as soon as he finished I became attentive.

He's like me. Never ever have I thought a scholar like him will have no future plans.

"Aww don't worry baby. We know you'll be a successfull business man one day, I trust you", Ashley spoke in her british accent.

'And You'll be his wife', sarcastic girl in me commented.

"Your turn Cole", Cali spoke and everyone glanced at me. Nial looking at me is a good thing but rest other kindly take off their eyes from me, I mentally pleaded.

I straightened up in my seat and then forced a smile on my face. Never ever I've thought that I'll be introducing myself in front of these people which are not even my friends except few.

"Hey, I'm Nicole Anderson and I like watching Friends and Pretty Little liars. I have nothing special in me and I haven't planned anything for my future. Thank you", I finished and everyone nodded.

Okie, it wasn't that bad!!

"Well, we all knew this thing Anderson. You're plain, boring girl. What can we expect from you?", Ashley mocked.

"Watson think before you speak. I do break bones of the people I don't like. Hope you don't want to ruin your future of becoming model by messing with me", I retorted back.

No one messes with me!!

"Whatever", she said and rolled her eyes. I saw Austin looking at me with a smirk, I reply him with a grimace and nerve of him, he still smirked.

Ignoring him, I diverted my attention to Nial who was busy typing something in his mobile. Everyone got busy amongst themselves in no time.

Ashley was clinging to Austin who was replying with a nod or two. Max and Cali busy in their romantic talks, Tori and Bella busy showing their manicured hands to each other and Rian was busy with Mike and Jason.