Epilogue!!

Don't forget to check the trailer of this book. Link in bio.

Chapter dedicated to Maddie_teddy for such an amazing poem. Thank you so much for your support!!

 Thank you so much for your support!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Let's go. We've reached", Austin said stopping the car near his home.

"Why have you brought me to your place?", I asked.

"Because the party is at my place Cole", he said and I nodded.

We both came out and he holds my hand and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him and we entered the garden outside his home. There was normal arrangements of tables, chairs, few drinks and some snacks.

I witnessed​ my whole group laughing and enjoying. Damn, I'll miss them so much. How will I make new friends over there?

"There she's", Rian said looking at me and everyone turned to greet both I and Austin.

"We're waiting for you only", Mike said.

"You took so long", Cali said.

"Hope you've used protec-", Max was about to say stupid lines but Cali nudged her elbow and he winced in pain.

"Easy there lady", he complained and we all laughed.

"Join us", Nial said and I went and sat in between Ellie and Cali whilst Austin sat with Rian and Mike.

"I'm so happy to see you guys together", Cali said holding my hand happily.

"How did he propose you?", Emily asked.

"Tell us everything", Cali said passing me a glass of juice.

"Long story short he kneeled down and proposed me to be his girlfriend​", I told them with a grin.