Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

Cali is driving the car and telling me about her holidays and she didn't mention to forget that she missed me like hell for 'n' times. She also missed Max, and if now I notice then I hadn't seen that boy in ages.

After Cali he also disappeared but I didn't notice that. She stopped the car in front of a mansion. It was huge!!

Whose house is this? This person is freaking rich!!

"Let's go", she said unbuckling her seat belt. I came out and followed her making sure to capture the beauty of that mansion in my eyes.

It was an expensive mansion but it was beautiful and simple and it attracts me in a different kind of way.

"Wow, who live in such a great house?", I asked.

Cali turned and said, "This mansion belongs to William's". I stopped in my tracks as soon as I got to know that she had brought me to Austin William's home.

Who said it is a pretty home? It's not at all good!! I take my words back.

"And you want me to come with you in Austin William's home?", I asked.

"Obviously, why would I brought you here else?", She said in a matter of fact tone.

"I hate you", I commented and she just shook her head in response.

Once we're in front of the gate, Cali rang the bell and we waited for the door to open.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I had brought gifts for you guys. Gimme a second, I'll be right here", she said and ran away.

"Hey, wait", I shouted back but she was in rush.

Typical Cali!!

"Anderson", I heard the door opening and my name announced.

I turned and saw Austin looking at me only. "Hey", I said awkwardly.

"That's a surprise, what are you doing here?", He asked.

As expected, he's not a gentleman at all. Shouldn't he ask me to come inside rather than investigation at the main door. Manner less boy!!

"Cali brought me here without telling me, I can't help but to join her", I replied although my way of telling gave him a clear idea of how much I love coming at his home. (Note the sarcasm).

"Oh, so stupid of me. Please come in", he said hitting his forehead lightly and leaving space for me to enter.

As soon as I entered I met with Ashley, she was at the bar counter. Austin's house was really very pleasing and eye catching. I couldn't stop myself from adoring the home. He's very rich and I bet even the carpets of this house had class!!

 He's very rich and I bet even the carpets of this house had class!!