Chapter 38- Shopping!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

Next morning, I woke up and the first thing I do was to text Rian a 'Good Morning' message. He wasn't online and his last seen was hidden also so I don't know when last he was online.

He had changed his display picture with a group picture of everyone and in status had kept an emoji. I placed my mobile back on the table and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After getting ready for the college, I came downstairs and had my breakfast with my mom and dad because they're back from their business trip so I've to behave nicely with them, as if I had an option.

I left for college afterwards and today after a week, I'm going on foot and it's like a change in my routine but I'm loving it. This ten minutes of alone walking give me suffice time to think about the changes my life had gone through and about Rian and his meetings with me and him being my lone boy and now maybe my boyfriend soon!! Oh, I'm so excited.

Grinning like a fool and trying hard to stop smiling I reached college but this stupid curve over my lips was not leaving my face. Students were giving me weird looks and I had to bite my lips to stop smiling.

I'm so dead!!

I reached my locker and after taking my books, I moved to the classroom. It was, as usual, empty and I took a seat in last and started making sketches. After a long time, I'm making a sketch and this time I'll make one for Rian. When he'll come back, I'll gift it to him.

"Wow, you're early?", I heard someone commenting on me. I overlooked my sketchbook and there standing Austin with his hands shoving inside his jeans pocket.

"Well, I would like to say same. What are you doing here that too this soon?", I asked closing my notebook.

But instead of replying my question or can say not thinking important to reply me, Austin asked another question.

"What are you making?", He asked.

"Nothing", I replied and he shrugged his shoulder.

"I came to submit an application to the college authority", he said. Oh, finally he decided to reply.

"For what?", I asked.

"We all have decided to make a trip to Paris for five days and that's why we've to submit an application", Austin said.

"We all? Who?", I asked.

"We. Nial, Ellie, Cali, Jason, Mike, Ashley, Melisa and yo-", he took a pause and then said, "Are you coming?".

"How would I be coming if no one would inform me?", I asked annoyed.

What's with everyone? Why didn't anyone tell me anything?

"But Cali called you and messaged you too. She told me", Austin said and I quickly took out my mobile.

"Damn, it's on silent", I cursed and he shook his head as if he was expecting this from me.

There were five missed calls from Cali and two messages from Cali and Jason, asking me about if I want to join them for this trip. But, wait why didn't I checked their messages before?

Oh, I got it. I just wished Rian and forgot to check out their messages and then me the stupid girl ever was wandering in Rian's thought only and he on other hand hadn't seen my messages yet.

Get a grip girl.

"Hey, are you gonna stay here in your dream bubble all day or wanna reply?", Austin said bringing me out of the trance.