Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Wow, just look at you. I never knew that you could get more worse in fashion sense. You got me wrong in this Anderson", spoke Ashely.

Oh, it was expected from her!!

"What's going on here?", I asked looking at Cali.

"It's a party", Cali said.

"For you", Nial spoke and only then I noticed that he was standing there holding Ellie's hand.

Wait a second!! When did this happen?

"And no one told me about this", I glared at Cali.

"Well, that's why it's called surprise party Cole", Jason said.

"But you all are ready so nicely and just look at me", I wimped this time.

"Doesn't matters,whatever you wear Anderson, you're gonna look-", Ashely spoke but before she could complete even, Rian cuts her off in between.

" Good and amazing always", Rian completed.

Aww, I'm flattered !!

"Don't worry. Come with me, I'll help you", Cali said and hold my hand.

"You guys enjoy till then", she spoke and then we both moved to her room.

"What was that? A party for me? Why?", I asked folding my hands, looking at a very busy Cali digging her head inside the wardrobe to get something for me.

"Take this", she said giving me a nice white knee length one piece. (Dress above).

"First reply me", I argued.

"First go and change and then I'll give you all the answers", she said.

"Fine", I said popping word 'e'.

I got changed into her dress and it luckily covered me like a glove. I'm shorter than Cali still it reached my knees and the time I came out, she pulled out a chair for me and started doing my makeup. Ellie was also here and she started doing my hairs.

"What are you doing? What's the need of makeup and why are you doing my hairs? I'm not marrying today or am I?", I asked looking at both the ladies from mirror removing there hands off my face and hair.

"It's your special day Cole, behave", Cali said and started doing makeup.

"Very special", Ellie added. They both shared a look with each other.

I stayed quiet after that and when they're done, we all came together outside. Everyone's conversation came to halt when they saw me.

I smiled nervously at everyone, feeling paranoid of their stares. I know Cali did a great job of turning me from mess to a beautiful lady, still I feel awkward.

"You look amazing", Nial said.

"Cali you're a darling, I must say. You're magician. Just look at you Anderson, you're looking good", Ashley said and I couldn't believe my ears. Even though she was praising Cali, still she praised me too.

That's something new and to be noted down because it happened in ages!!

"Now, could anyone tell me what's this party for? And why you all were not answering my calls?", I asked eyeing everyone for once.

"Rian would give answers to all your questions", Ellie said and I glanced at Rian who was looking at me with amusement.

Okie, you stupid heart. I'm warning you, be in your limits. Stop racing your beat, I said.