Chapter 50 - First Date!

Rian's P.O.V.

"Pass the ball you dickhead", I shouted at my team member.

We all were practicing football from past two hours and I still feel that we're not ready for the competition. Our team, this time is not that good because this time Austin isn't taking part in the game. He's one of the best player.

I'm the captain of the team and it would be shame if our college lose this match.

"Harry", I shouted out at this stupid golekeeper.

"What happened?", He asked with a careless attitude.

"Is this the way you're gonna play at finals?", I asked angrily.

"As if you can do it better anyway", he said with a smirk.

"You're out of the team", I said angrily.

"Make me", he said challenging me and that's it. I can't take it anymore and I punched him. He replied back with a punch and our fight started.

I was pulled back my Jason and Nial before I could beat the shit of him. Max and Mike pulled Harry away from me.

"What the hell is going on here?", I heard Austin coming into sight.

"I am kicking you out of the team, you moron", I said.

"Fine, I'm also not interested in playing under your leadership, you jerk. I'll see how will you win without me", he said and left the ground with his stuff.

"Ok guys, time for a break. Disperse", Austin said taking the lead and I left him and went and sit on the auditorium with my elbow on my knees.

I was angry and worried both that how am I going to perform better for the play? I saw Austin walking towards me and he sat on my side. When he told me yesterday that Nicole was caught by three boys of other team, I was caught off guard.

*****************

Flashback:

We're practicing and I decided to take a break for an hour. Me, Mike, Max, Nial and Jason, we all moved to the canteen but on way found three boys of  GCS college running and looking around here and there.

"Hey", one of the boys amongst them having a dark eye approached us.

"Yep", I said.

"Have you seen any girl and boy running together?", He asked and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"No, why?", I asked.

"Nothing", he said and was about to walk away when someone called out from behind.

"Looking for me, ain't you?", We all looked back and saw Austin standing with a smirk.

What's going on now?

"Where is the girl?", That boy left me and approached towards Austin. We all got alerted and walked over there.

"She's outside. Come, I'll show you", he said and started walking. Me along with the group and those three boys, all of us moved out of the college.

I was confused and Mike, Max, Nial and Jason mirrored my expression.

"Do you have any idea what's going on?", Mike asked.