Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

Two weeks, five exams and endless days of stresses after, I'm finally sitting in the cafeteria totally relaxed with the most lovable company, who loves me and whom I love so so much. One and only my coffee!!

With every sip of my hot coffee, my body nerves are relaxing and so is my mind. Today was the last exam and finally it's over. Exams had the strongest power of throwing your all emotions out of your body and filling your senses with a drug called stress which cause tension and tension can cause damage to brain, so have coffee and revive your brain. Yes, exams bring out a philosopher from every damn student.

Exams sucks!!

Our last exam was of English so everyone decided to meet up at Austin's house for that as he's our teacher. That was the only time when I met him after our special date. That day still​ makes me blush like a red tomato. I hadn't told Cali and Ellie about my date because of exams.

At Austin home it was a hell of tough for me to concentrate because of his presence and his non stop flirting, as a result I had to came back to my home to study ALONE because as I said before, exams can disappear the fever of love, crush everything from our mind. It's a dangerous weapon made specially for we students.

"Hey Cole", Cali said taking a seat next to me with a cold coffee bringing me out of my trance.

"Hey", I replied.

"How was your exam?", She asked looking at her question paper.

"It was fine. I'll pass", I said.

"I hope I could get good marks. I really want to take admission in the top universities", Cali said showing stress lines on her forehead.

"You'll ace for sure. You've always been a brilliant student whole year", I replied. Being popular and smart, Cali is a scholar too. She's all rounder and I adore her more because of her this feature. She's not like me, the girl who had no expectations from her life.

"Hey guys. How are you?", Jason also marked his presence with Nial.

"Fine. Actually happy that exams are over finally", Cali said.

"So, what have you planned to do now?", Nial asked.

"I've planned to go home and have a long sleep", I said in a tired way and Cali nodded.

"I also need a long nap", she said yawning.

"Hey love", Max came and kissed Cali's cheeks and sat by her side.

"You took long. What the hell were you writing in the paper?", Cali complained.

"I took time in thinking about answers, that's why I came late", Max replied and left to have coffee for him and Nial and Jason.

"Wow, whole group is here", Rian came too. Everyone came except Austin. What is he writing in the paper now?

"Join us", I said.

After five minutes, Mr. Blue eyed Lone boy marked his entry in the cafeteria too. He looked at me and then passed a smile. I smile back although my heart started beating rapidly all of a sudden seeing him coming near me.