Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!

Rian's P.O.V.

".. and they kissed", I said and heard gasps from the girls and whistles from the boys of our group. I, Rian Louis is sitting with Cali, Max, Mike, Ashley, Ellie, Jason and Nial in an empty classroom far away from Nicole and Austin.

I finished telling them each and everything amongst constant bickering of Nial and Cali to beat the shit of Austin and Ashley's snickering of how good is Austin to be with someone like Nicole and also trying to stop the almost fight these Nicole versus Austin's group were about to pick.

"What do you want from us now?", Cali asked.

"And what can we do? It's their life Rian, I don't think they would appreciate our interference", Ellie said.

"I'm also not supporting Austin with that girl Nicole", Ashley said.

"Guys, I'm shipping those two and I need you to help me. I wanna give them a chance, they're best for each other", I said.

"But Nicole hates Austin", Jason said.

"Who actually loves her", Mike told.

"But Nicole doesn't know this", said Nial.

"And she doesn't need to know right now also", I said.

"Then?", Max asked.

"Fine, listen to me. Here's a plan...", I said and told them about my plan. They groaned at first but then agreed.

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

Nicole's P.O.V.

It was lunch break and I was sitting to the most seculded corner of the canteen far far away from where Austin and his group sit. I don't wanna see him and would prefer dying than talking to him.

I rubbed my sweaty palm on my jeans and with my head as low as possible, I was fully concentrating on my burger in my hand. One wrong move of my eye and if I saw Austin then, I know I would be paranoid.

"There she is", I jumped a bit in my seat hearing unexpected voice towards me and saw Ellie, Nial, Jason and Cali making their way towards my seat. I also noticed Rian, Ashley, Mike and Max moving towards the other table where Austin was sitting with his back towards me.

"Where have you been since morning?", Cali asked.

"I should be the one asking that question. Where were all of you guys since two lectures?", I asked narrowing my eyes at all of them.

They all shared a knowing look with each other and then Ellie said, "We knew what happens between you and Austin".

I froze listening to her and heat rose upto my cheeks. I wasn't ready to tell them about the kiss I share with Austin. But, still I've to dig out how much they exactly know about me and Austin.

"What did you know?", I asked eyeing each one of them.

"We knew that Austin lied to you about his identity and now you're mad at him which you should be", Nial said.

"And because he wasn't sorry a bit for his behaviour, we decided to boycott him", Cali said.

"And his group also", Nial said.