Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

Me and my mom entered the huge mansion together and in no time were huddled by a group of rich ladies, all twinkling due to diamond jewelleries brightening in light.

Gosh, pay mercy to my eyes!!

They all were looking like a jewellery shop. I do like diamonds but I don't like being loaded with diamonds. Please, I've a class!!

"Oh, hello Mrs. Adria", one of the blonde lady greeted my mom.

"Hey Mrs. Rachael. Meet my daughter Nicole", my mom introduced me and I just greeted all with a hello.

"Oh, you're a lovely girl. My daughter is also here. Wait, Ashley",Mrs. Rachael called out.

Oh no!!

And here comes the most perfect, oh so fashionista girl ever, with her perfect body swaying her hairs too much than required, face caked with makeup and choice of all the high society ladies, Miss Ashley Watson.

Someone kill me!!

"Anderson, you too are here", Ashely said in a very rich accent.

"Yeah, happy to meet you too", I replied with a fake smile.

"You know each other?", My mom asked.

"We're in same college Mrs. Anderson", Ashely said in a sugar coated voice.

"That's good. Your friend is really beautiful Nicole", my mom praised Ashley and gave me a look saying 'learn something from her'.

"Thanks", Ashley spoke looking at me with a smirk.

"We're not friends mom", I said.

"We're classmates", Ashely spoke being the gentlewoman.

Fake people!!

"I guess we should let the girls enjoy themselves. You all have fun, let's go Mrs. Anderson", Ashley's mom said and left leaving both of us.

"What the hell are you doing here?", Ashley spoke as soon as the ladies left.

"I'm also not happy to see you too", I replied and she just rolled her eyes.

"I don't understand why don't you go to your boyfriend's party?", She again said.

"Rian is not my boyfriend. We're friends", I replied.

"You don't deserve him too and infact, just help yourself on your own, I've important things to take care of ", she said and left me all alone.

Oh, just give her some mind!! Idiot girl.

I roamed aimlessly in the big hall, looking for atleast one familiar face. The people were less here but still enough to get the feel of party.

I took a vacant seat near the bar and get a strawberry juice for me. I noticed many girls circling Ashley as if she's the most precious diamond. I wonder, do all these girls are same or there's are some special pieces made my god, who found each other and join to form a group of idiotic and brainless girls!!

I was enjoying my juice when a boy came, a good looking boy and ordered for the two red wine. I was checking him out, only when he noticed me. I averted my gaze immediately.

Talk about embarrassment!!

"Hi, I'm Matt Martin", he said forward his hands towards me.

"Hi, I'm Nicole Anderson", I replied forwarding my hand.

"Why are you sitting alone? Waiting for someone?", Matt asked.

"Yeah", I replied.

"Who?", He asked.