Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

As soon as the class was over, I picked up my stuff and left the class, without looking at Nial. Yes, I'm angry at him, he has no right to tell me what to do and what not to do!! He's not my boyfriend for god sake!!

I see that's why you're angry? Asked my heart.

Just shut up!! I replied.

I moved to my locker and took out the notebook of next subject, which was English. As soon as I turned, I saw Nial coming towards me.

I ignored him and tried to walk past him but he holds my hand and said, "Hey, wait. Cole, what happened?".

"Nothing happened", I said still not looking at him and tried to free my hand.

"Look at me", he said.

"I'm getting late, leave my hand", I said again without making eye contact with him.

He tightened his grip on my hand and then started dragging me along with him in the hallway towards the back of the college.

"Nial, what the hell are you doing? Leave my hand, let go", I shouted at him but he didn't listen to me.

Once, we came at the back gate of the college he stopped and opened the gate and moved out. I too followed him outside.

He turned towards me and asked, "Why are you so angry on me?".

"I'm not angry on anyone. Why do you think that I'll be angry on you? Who are you to me?", I asked keeping my notebook close to my chest.

Today, things have to be cleared!!

I know I haven't thought of such a situation, the time I'll be confessing Nial but let's it be the way it is now.

"What do you mean by who am I to you? We're friends right?", He asked.

"No we're not. From where did you got the idea that we're friends? You never talked to me except a few Hi and Hello's and now all of a sudden you've started suggesting me that to whom I should be friend with and to whom I should stay away?", I replied.

"Being so much caring we're? Aren't you being a bit different?", I added.

"What? Are you being hit by something Cole? I've said sorry for my behaviour before and you've forgiven me also, then why are you behaving like this?", He asked.

"Yes, I did forgive you, Not because I consider you as my friend but because...", I choked in between.

"Because what?", He asked keeping a blank face.