Chapter 21 - Play!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I am sitting currently on my bed with my legs folded across my chest and my both palms on either side of my face, watching these two people good for nothing pacing here and there.

"Will you guys speak anything?", I asked.

"Well, I never knew you would've such an interesting life, you amazed me Cole", Jason speak and in return I threw a pillow at him.

"I never expected Ashley to do such a low thing but what you did to her was amazing!", Cali said.

"Absolutely, see someone had recorded it", Jason showed her the video and both started laughing like a maniac.

Seriously? Who the hell was that person who made the video and moreover are these even my friends ? They've everything to discuss but just not understanding my situation.

"Guys are you understanding even that what is my condition right now? and thanks to you for that", I said looking at Cali.

"I understand totally", Jason said with a serious face.

Aww he's such a great friend!!

"And what do you understand Mr., Enlighten me please", Cali asked.

"That she's screwed", he said and started laughing and soon Cali joined her.

Oh. Forget I ever said him good. He's an asshole!!

"Enough of your utter bullock now, tell me how will I manage to get a fake secret admirer?", I asked.

"Why do you want a secret admirer? Just go and find out whose the Lone boy", Jason said. Yes, I told him everything because he didn't left me until I told him all the details, he's worse than Cali.

"And the world's most dumbest award goes to you Jason", Cali commented and he just rolled his eyes.

"But if you'll think then he has no right to be angry at you", Jason said again.