Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!

Chapter dedicated to  icecreamgirl2000 for such an amazing cover!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I was all numb, just one thought was flooding my mind was that my first kiss is stealed by none other than Austin, who is that one person, who never missed any chance to hurt me and on other hand is the best world's kisser.

I know I'm accepting something I never meant to be but he's damn good. It's my first kiss and no matter what I'm not gonna ruin it.

Yeah call me anything you want I don't care!!

As much as I had learned from movies, and heard from Cali, I tried to kiss him back because his kiss was forcing me to kiss me back. Key work 'Tried'.

 Key work 'Tried'

Talk about self control!!

Austin increased his grip on my waist and pulled me more closer to him as soon as I kissed him back. My hands were on the wall behind me, preventing me from falling down because kissing him was making my legs tremble.

After what felt like eternity and out of breath we both parted away to catch breath. I took my time to open my eyes and found him staring at me only. He was looking at me intesly making my stomach churn.

Now what?

Well basically, no book or movie or any of my friends have told me that what should you do when you kiss someone you loathe and if it's your first kiss and ironically you enjoyed the kiss too.

Funny!! My life is a mess, can it be more messier?

He took two steps back but remained silent and me being me, all nervous and still trying to catch breath didn't dare to look into his eyes.

I turned right to just ran from him but he holded my hand from the back. I didn't turned but just tried to twist my hand in his grip to free myself. He didn't say anything nor do I. A kind of highly uncomfortable silence and height of awakwardnes was prevailing in the environment.

He left my hand after some time and I took it as a cue to ran. I almost forgot about the pain in my leg that as I took one fast step, my leg twisted and I fall down again on the ground.

Shit!!

And this time I bruised my left elbow also. Austin came from behind and bend down on his knees. I avoided looking at him, my injured elbow which was oozing out blood was looking more fascinating to me rather than looking at him.

I heard him sighing and then he lifted me up and walked towards his house. He dropped me by my car and I just opened the gate and sat down.