Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!

I'm choosing Chloe grace moretz as Ashley Watson!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I

Was

Schoked.

As soon as I read the letter, I froze at my spot. Millions of thoughts passed my mind in one second.

Does Lone Boy knows me?

He's here right now with me in this mall!

He's watching me!!

Is he following me?

And what is this letter about?

Do he knows about me and my life?

Who the hell is he? A Friend? A Stranger? Or Is he some creepy person? Am I in danger?

As I said before, I'm a very doubtful person. This stupid note is making me restless and what the hell should I do with this friendship band?

I roamed my eyes all around me but found no one suspicious and most most importantly how do he know that someone I trust the most gonna hurt me?

Is he someone who knows me very well and my friends?. I was so so stressed. Just imagine how would you feel when someone came and ask you to stay safe as someone gonna hurt you but that stupid person doesn't tell you the name of that one!!

I scrumbled the paper in annoyance and kept it inside my jeans pocket. I placed the band inside my shopping bag as I saw Nial coming towards me.

"So, did you get to know what was that letter about?", He asked.

"It's nothing. Just something unimportant", I said smiling nervously. He just nodded and didn't push the topic further.

Are you for real? My heart asked.

Why?, I asked.

You lied to Nial morgan and that too for a stranger!! It replied.

Yes, strange right. But don't know why I didn't feel to share this unknown Lone boy's information with anyone, not even Cali.

Actually, it's not like that I don't trust them. It's just that I'm not sure how would they react to this and also, that stupid stranger Lone Boy is not worth to be discussed. Right?

Right!!

We all gathered outside the mall. My jaws touched the ground seeing the amount of bags these girls were carrying. Max was carrying Cali's some bags and the look on his face was priceless. I tried hard not to laugh at his situation.

Poor he!!

"Wow did you guys bought the whole shopping mall?", Mike commented.

"Oh, not really. We didn't got anything to buy infact", Ashely said with a sad smile.

Really now? Ten shopping bags and still she has the audacity to shop more!! I would've died if I've to shop so much.

"Now where to?", Rian asked.

"Home", I said and everyone ignored me.

"I've heard that there's a new disc opened near by. How about we all go there?", Tori suggested.

"I'm in", Jason spoke and all nodded their heads in unison.

But I was in no mood to go anywhere, specially when a stranger is stalking me. I'm felling paranoid. My eyes were all the time around me to find anything catchy or fishy, but much to my disliking, I found none.