Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Be my boyfriend", I said in one go looking straight into his eyes.

"What? Why?", He asked choking in his drink.

"Why not? Do as she is saying?", Cali said being on my side.

"What are you talking about? Are you mad? I can't be Nicole's Boyfriend", he said.

"You've to", I demanded.

"No", he said again.

"Max, I'm warning you. Just help Nicole or I would breakup with you", Cali said.

Oh, I just love this girl!!

He sighed and said, "Fine, tell me what I've to do?".

"You've to pretend that you're in love with me and want to date me badly in front of Kate", I said.

He grimaced and then looked at Cali, trying to show his best innocent face.

"Don't even think, this time I'm not gonna allow your any excuse", Cali said looking away from Max and I chuckled

I explained everything to Max and after half an hour, he finally surrendered. I told him the plan.

"Call her now", I said and he muttered something under his breath.

He picked up his mobile and dialed Kate's number. She picked it up in some fifth ring and Max asked her to meet him. Although she refused at first but later on agreed.

Time to meet Kate Perish!!

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

"Dinner?", Nial asked.

"Yes", I said.

"With?", He asked.

"Of course, with me idiot", I replied.

"What's special?", He asked again.

"C'mon, can't I ask my friend to have dinner with me? It's so long that we've went fr any dinner", I said.

"Okie, so when we have to go?", He spoke.

"Today only", I said and he agreed.

"Okie, I'll pick you from your home", he said and then hung up.

Everything set!!

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

I got ready in a good pink and white shade skirt along with a white sleeveless top adding a jacket to my whole attire and wore short heels to complete my look. Adding some mascara and lipgloss, I waited for Nial to showup.