Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Yes, Nana. I'm fine. How are you?", I asked lying on my bed.

"You Nana is weak, Cole bear. She is missing you", Nana said. Except Nana, no one call me Cole bear and that's why I love her more.

"Cole bear is coming there for her Nana, don't worry", I said looking at my suitcase already packed and standing near the side wall.

"And when you'll come here, I'll be fine. You're my medicine, my baby", she said and then coughed. My eyes welled up with tears. No one show me this affection as Nana, I can't think my life without her even.

"I'll take care of you Nana", I said.

"I won't let you go", she said.

"I'm coming to never ever go only. I'll live with you forever", I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Come my daughter, soon", she said.

"Take care Nana. When I'll be there with you, we both will have a lot of fun", I said cheering her up and myself also and she laughed whole heartedly. A genuine laugh, which makes me smile too.

"Bye Cole bear. Waiting for tomorrow", she said.

"Me too", I replied.

I hung up and once again go though my all the bags. I've placed my dresses in one suitcase and my important documents and accessories in other. I've placed my certificates to be applied in the new college.

Everything happened so sudden that I don't get anytime to inform anyone, Anyone. After my college was over and I came home, my mom called me and she kinda ordered me to pack my all stuff and move to Los Angeles, where my Nana live. Mom said that Nana needs a family member with her and because neither my parent nor Tim are willing to take care of her, I'm the only option left.

I would have argued her about this sudden news for sure but it's Nana we're talking about. After Julian and Kian, she's the only one who adore me and love me selflessly, so without a second thought I agreed.

I will tell everyone tonight about my departure at Austin's place. I'm going to have dinner with him and I've invited rest of the group members too. I want everyone to be present to give me support and I truly want Austin to support me.

Austin William's, that one person who had the power to change my mood from happy to sad. I used to hate him, but they say that there's a thin line between love and hate and I guess I've crossed the line. I've stepped from me hating him to me falling for him and this time it's not one sided.

I've not told him about my feelings yet and I don't even know how to confess him. I mean do long distance relationship work? And when I clearly know that how much Austin is so popular and that he might get a better girl than me. I need to have second thoughts about my feelings for him.

I'm already feeling jittery at the thought of breaking the news to everyone. Kian had no idea about my leaving and I'm not telling him either because it will sadden him and I can't see my baby brother crying. Julian had taken him to some of his relatives for some days and when he'll come back, I'll be gone. I'm gonna miss him like hell.

I got ready before the dinner time and decided to meet Austin before everyone came. I want to tell him this news first and that too alone. I want to know his response, kinky, isn't it? How all of a sudden he became such an important person in my life.