Chapter 11- Secrets!!

I'm choosing Emma Watson as Ellie Louis.

(Read A/N at the end)

Nicole's P.O.V.

'Awkward' The best word I could use to describe my situation right now in this car along with Rian.

We met a week before and talked less than twenty minutes in total in these seven days and today all of a sudden he's so keen in knowing me and even dropping me home.

Isn't it a bit odd??

Can't all these messes come one by one instead of coming in a group?. I'm already very very stressed about that stranger Lone Boy and also Nial's present situation which is single.

Instead of being with Nial and trying to give him hint of how much I like him and that we could also give our relationship a shot, what am I doing?

I'm busy in detecting about a stupid Lone boy and right now I'm going home with Rian who recently have started talking to me.

Just great!!

"So, will you tell me the address or should I roam my car in every single street of New York?", Rian asked bringing me out of trance.

"Yeah, sorry, I was spaced out. Just take the left turn", I said and started telling him the way to go.

He kept silent the half ride and so do I. Soft music was playing on inside the car. Isn't he supposed to talk to me? Or else why would he give me lift?

"So, what make you think of giving me lift home?", I asked.

"You see we're talking and our conversation was interrupted by your crush Nial Morgan", He said and I bite my cheeks from inside.

How did he know?

And as if he heard my unsaid questions so he again spoke, "Everyone can see that. The way you look at him, even a blind can say that".

"You mean everyone knew about this? Except Nial!!'', I said shaking my head.

"He knew it too, there is something which you need to know but you're just ignoring that something", Rian said and I straightened up in my seat.

"Stop complicating the things and tell me everything in straight and simple terms", I said looking at him. I could see he had an amused expression on his face.

"You've to wait for your answers Nicole. I can only say one thing and that is you should stay away from Nial", He said looking at me, my eyes not leaving his face for a second.

"And why so?", I again asked frowning. Personally, I don't like his pointing out something about Nial.

"He's not a good boy", He said.

"And who you're to tell me this? You're not my mommy, okay. And Nial said the same thing for you. If you guys have some issues then sort it on your own, why are you trying to manipulate my mind?", I replied.

He chuckles and said, "I knew it, you won't believe me but I wanted you to be safe, else up to you".

I didn't knew what to speak further but I don't like this boy for sure. Why is everyone so passionate in keeping me away from Nial? He's not at all a bad boy, why can't they see?

Soon, the car reached my home and I came out of the car and closed the door. Rian too came outside and his eyes were on my home, as if inspecting it.

"Thanks for the ride and you don't need to worry for me, I'm mature enough", I said the last part sarcastically.

"Your welcome. I just wanted to be your friend", he said.