Chapter 40- Special Guest!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I'm right now at the airport waiting for my flight and right in front of me, about two seats ahead is Mr. Austin Williams who is looking at me every now and then.

Yes, we both are going to Paris but alone. I'm so not interested in giving him any company after the way he behaved with me. Duh huh, I've some dignity of my own.

When I came back home after the small fight with Austin, I called Rian. His mobile was switched off but he himself called me after some time from his hotel's number and told me that his mobile was off due to non- charging.

I talked to him for like two hours and told him about this arrogant jerk's who is his oh so friend also, One and only Austin's thinking about me but Rian being the sweetest person ever calmed me down and persuaded me to come to Paris and also arranged tickets for me. I can't say no to him because he's my special friend.

Unfortunately, I've to share this flight with Austin but fortunately, I've to sit away from him. My trance of thoughts was broken when my flight was announced. I picked up my bag and moved to the plane and Austin was walking ahead of me.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

I settled on my seat near the window on two-seater and the seat next to me was vacant. I saw Austin sitting one row behind me in the middle row with two ladies, a young and beautiful and an old lady. Ignoring him, I started reading my magazine but in about five minutes a very handsome boy showed up and sat on the vacant seat next to me. I can't help but gawk at him as soon as he settled himself.

He was busy in searching magazines for him and was oblivious to the fact that the girl sitting next to him is drooling over him totally.

I forced my eyes to look away from him and focus on the magazine in my hand. This boy even smells god, I mean his cologne was amazing. I must say this boy had great taste and body and he's a Greek god.

Gosh, no one had impressed me this way!!

"Hi", he said forwarding his hand at me taking the initiative.

Such a gentleman!!

"Hey", I said.

"My name is Kristein Oberoi", he said with a smile.

"Nicole Anderson", I replied but I didn't miss to notice the ring in his hand. He's engaged, I guess.

Way to go lucky, NOT!!

"So, I guess you're going to Paris", he said.

Isn't it obvious?

"I guess so", I said but then I noticed he was looking back again and again. I overlooked and saw him looking at the girl sitting next to Austin.