Chapter 59 - Letters!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Hello", I said picking up the call, my eyes still closed. I was sleeping and only then someone decided to call me.

"Hey Happy girl", a very shallow yet sexy voice kissed my ears from my mobile's speaker and my eyes flew open instantly​ and my heart beat started racing.

Shit!! Tell me I'm screwed.

"Austin?", I asked.

"Nope, lone boy", he chukled and I sat on my bed. I glanced at the clock, it was five in the morning only!?

"Can I know why have you called me this morning and that too this early?", I asked.

Not that I mind, my heart said.

Shutup, no one is talking to you!! I said.

"Yes, you can", he replied.

"Ok, so?", I asked raising my eyebrows.

"But for that you've to meet me NOW", he said.

"What? We've met a few hours back only. It's still five in the morning", I whined and pulled my duvet over me and lay down again on bed.

"And at five in the morning of tomorrow, you'll be far away from here in other town", he said and it was suffice for me to get my lazy ass from the bed and curse me a lot.

"Where do you want to meet me?", I asked getting up from my bed and standing on my feet and he chukled.

"Never knew my emotional blackmail card would work on you too!!", He said.

"What do you mean by Me too?", I asked.

"Yeah, you're way too stubborn you see", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Where I've to come to meet you?", I asked.

"Get ready and I'll message you", he said.

"Ok, I'm going to take a shower", I said.

"Want me to join you? I can give you your best shower ever", he said and my eyes go wide.

He didn't just said that? Did he?

"Oh, you're such a bad boy", I siad rubbing my cheeks.

"I can see you blushing", he said and I got alert. I looked all around me and no there's no way he can be here.

"I'm at my room in my bed but I don't need to see your​ face happy girl to know that you're blushing. I am way too smart", he said.

"And cocky", I replied smiling.

"And sexy", he said.

"It's your fantasy", I said.

"You're my fantasy", he said and I blushed.

"Shutup", I said trying hard not to blush.

"Make me", he said.