Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!

I'm choosing Taylor Swift as Cali Taylor!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I woke up with the irritating voice of my alarm next morning. The party ended till late night so I got less time to sleep.

Groaning, I shut it and again drifted back to sleep. I turned to another side of the bed and I felt something soft beneath my hands. It was someone's hand. I suddenly opened my eyes out of schok and saw Cali sleeping next to me. I left out a sigh in relief.

I was scared!!

I almost forgot that she stayed here with me last night. I wanted to sleep again but Cali's mobile rang in meantime. It was placed along with mine at my side of the table.

Who's calling her at this early morning?

I shifted in my place and extended my hand to grab the mobile to witness the owner of the call. It was from some Baby. Oh, I got it. It's Max. This girl is crazy, can't she save the number with his name?

"Cali, Max calling", I shook her.

"Please attend it", she said and kept a pillow on her face leaving no space for 'NO'. I sighed.

I picked up the call, "Hello", I said.

"I love you babe", Max said and I giggled.

"But I don't", I replied with a smile.

"Hey, who are you? Where's Cali?", He asked. Finally, he recognised my voice.

"She's sleeping. It's Nicole here", I told him.

"Why did you receive her call then?", He asked in a cold manner.

"She's sleeping as I said before and you've called her this early, so you tell me what's so important that you can't wait till college", I replied pissed by him for disturbing me whilst sleeping.

"For God sake, Nicole. She's my girlfriend. I can call her whenever I want. You just give the phone to her, now", He demanded.

Typical, arrogant bad boy!!

"I won't. Wait for her till college and don't you dare call again", I replied and cut the call.

But thanks to my best friend's idiot boyfriend good for nothing except that he made Cali a bit confident, my sleep was totally ruined and there was no use to again slip into the warm blanket. So, I decided to get ready for the college.

It was just six thirty in morning. I had two more hours for college but I have nothing to do, so I grabbed my dress and moved to the washroom and had a hot shower, relaxing my tired brain and body both. I hate parties.

The time I came out, Cali was stretching her body still in bed covered with a blanket.

"Get up you sleepy head. I'm leaving for college", I said whilst applying a cream on my face.

"Really? Why so early? It's still one hour left for college", she asked and get up from the bed.

"Thanks to your boyfriend who ruined my sleep that I can't sleep again and I've nothing to do so I'm leaving", I replied and tied my hairs in a plaited braid.

"Gimme me some time. I'll come along", she said and rushed to my wardrobe for her dress and ran inside the bathroom. My wardrobe also has Cali's collection!!