Chapter 16 - Punishment!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

Next morning, I woke up late. I was not willing to go to college today, actually more like willing my stomach was churning with an unknown emotion actually. Only mere thought of seeing Nial is making me jittery.

He could be such a sadist, I've never ever thought. But, he never did any bad to me, still I can't wait for the time when he'll use me and make my life hell like Austin's.

I'm feeling sorry for Austin and I wonder how could Austin talk to Nial so casually after so much happening? That boy is actually something, but I ain't interested in knowing him too.

I got ready for the college and after carrying my bag pack, I reached the table for my breakfast. My mom and dad were also there. Wow, rarest sight to see.

"Good morning", I wished them.

My dad who was busy reading his business paper looked up and said, "Morning", in his business voice.

Usually girls are said to be 'Daddy's princess or Daddy's little girl', but in my case I'm none. I'm just Nicole, simple. Hope you get that, a strange kind of relation we share, he's my biological father, who gave birth to me and then forgot, I guess!!!

"Aren't you late for the college?", My mom asked whilst pouring tea for my dad.

"Yes, I'm but I'll just have my breakfast and then I'll leave for the college", I replied.

"You must change your wardrobe Cole, just look at you. This is what you call a dress?", The fashion designer in my mom spoke.

I looked at myself, I've worn a black shirt, and a blue jeans with my converse. Well, this is actually a best dress, isn't it?

"I like this way only mom. Please don't get start in the morning", I replied. I'm fed up with her repeated pointing out of my attire.

"You're hopeless. I wonder how Cali is your friend? Just look at that girl how nicely she carry herself. You should learn something from her, at least wear something feminine", she again said.

I looked at my dad, he was so busy in his paper, as if he is not even present here. In a normal family, dad came to protect their daughter but why am I even hoping anything? I picked up an apple and got up.

"I'm getting late, I'll talk to you later", I said to my mom.

"Take the car, we've some reputation in the society, why do you always go to college by foot?", she commented from back but I just speed up my pace and moved out of my so called home.

Thanks to my converse that I can walk fast, it's useless to walk in those feet killing heels for so much hours in the college.

I love my legs and I can't punish them for the sake of fashion and fame. I'm very happy in my non fame and not so popular image,Thank you very much.

I reached the college and straightway went to the library to check for any letter. Funny right, how eager I'm to read the letter written by a stranger. I opened the locker and found the letter and I took it out from the locker. Since, the library was empty, I occupied a seat and opened the letter.

It says,

Isn't it fun?? You don't know me, so I could share anything with you and you won't judge me also. I'm doing all this for myself, yes I'm selfish but I really wanted to be this way only!!