Chapter 44 - His Confession!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Oh, I was passing by so I thought to say Hello to you", he said taking a seat on the chair near my study table by shifting the chair towards my bed.

"Do you think it's funny?", I asked folding my arms across my chest still standing on my entrance.

"No, it's not funny. Why do you think it's funny? Did I cracked any joke?", He asked looking all calm as if nothing happened ever.

"Why have you come here? Who told you that I'm here?'', I asked.

"Why are you standing Cole? Come, have a seat. It's your room", he said patting a seat on the bed.

I closed my door because if I'll shout at him then there will be a scene and I don't want that. Yes, my home has soundproof walls. I moved to my bed and sat on the edge far away from him.

"I've my sources, just like you've your sources", he said.

"What sources?", I asked.

"Oh, playing innocent with me. The sources who gave you my room's key, remember?", He asked and my breath hitched in my throat. I felt like he has caught me from stealing something.

Breath Nicole Breath. You've not done anything wrong. It's your right to know the truth.

"What now? Cat caught your tongue?", Austin asked still all calmed and enjoying his coffee.

I hate him!!

"So you know everything", I asked because there's no point in hiding anything.

"Yes and I'm happy that you know the truth also", he said as if he is not guilty at all about his deeds.

"So? You wanna say something", I asked.

"Yes, there are some more secrets which you don't know. I guess you should be aware of them also", he said.

"What more damage could you do?", I asked.

He finished his last sip and placed the cup on the table and then took out his mobile from his jeans pocket and then started typing something in it.

My mobile rang in my hand and there was a name "Rian" on my mobile screen. Austin showed his mobile to me. He was dialing "Nicole", which is me. He cut the call and my mobile stopped ringing. He again called me and cut the call. Tears started forming in periphery of my eyes asking my permission to flow endlessly.

"You.. Rian.. it was-", I wasn't able to form full sentences.

"Yes, It was me. I was the one whom you talked to a every night for hours. And remember those letters you used to got when Rian was in London. Those romantic lines, well they're mine too", he said and then he took notebook from my table and wrote something on it from his left hand.

"You see I can write with my both hands, yes I'm a talented boy I know", he said proudly.

He passed me the notebook and he had written, "You're a fool Nicole's Anderson" on it. I moved my eyes up from the page to him and he had a smirk on his face.

"What do think that I'm actually in love with you?", He chukled.

"What's all this?", I asked clenching my jaws.

"Someone's angry? I see", he smirked.

"It's not funny ok", I said and he sighs.

"Okie, then listen very carefully and I won't repeat it so pay attention to me at one time", he said and sat on the chair again.