Chapter 61 - In Love!!

Chapter dedicated to Divdivya93 for such an amazing cover!! 😍. Thank you so much!!

Check out trailer of this book. Link in BIO.

Nicole's P.O.V.

I glanced at myself in the car's mirror once again and after being fully aware that I ain't looking bad, I turned my heels to walk to the desired destination where Austin aka my lone boy is waiting for me. Yes, he claims him to be mine and I so happily agreed with him.

Not just in time period few months, Austin had made his special position in my heart. From a stranger to a classmate to a penfriend to a bestfriend to a boyf-, Period.

He is not my boyfriend and I highly doubt he can be. Reason? Duh huh, long distance relationships don't work and if they do, then Austin doesn't want to. He made it way too clear that he's not interested in any contact with me in long run.

But why did take he so much efforts for me? I thought.

As soon as I walked inside the woods, I was startled by seeing Cali standing with Max. Now what are they doing here again? Ok, fine. I know I'm sounding like a spoilt brat but I want some Me time with Austin, Am I asking for more?

Sighs!!

They grinned at me and after sharing a glance to each other, Cali raised her hands high up in air showing me the placard in her hand. I read the lines on it which were written bold and beautiful.

 I read the lines on it which were written bold and beautiful

It said, "Welcome Happy Girl!". I smiled widely at the cute gesture of Austin and my heart flutter in happinesses. I started walking towards Cali with a smile but she showed me her palm asking me to stop. As she was at some distance from me so, she yelled a bit loudly.

"Keep walking Cole, keep walking​ until you reach till your Lone Boy", she said with a smile.

I nodded and said, "Thanks". I left her and Max behind and walked inside the woods.

I noticed them going outside towards their car. I wonder did they came here for this one thing only? But I really appreciate their role in helping Austin and I won't deny that it did make a permanent smile on my lips. Austin is actually the novel kinda cliché lover boy.

Wait where did love came in between? Oh god, I don't really read novels and still I'm comparing my life with a novel chick flick which Cali always summaries for me. Get a hold on yourself lady!!