Hi.

So hi guys, once again I will try to put something here for you to enjoy. You all know I love love love Gino Pesi and of course Jennifer Lopez (if you didn't know, now you do). They've played Harlee Santos and James Nava in the TV show "Shades of Blue" and I fell in love with them, like actually together, in a relationship.

Months ago I was trying to convince someone to write a Harva fic, but back then it never happened so I was like damn, and one day I had this crazy idea and started writing one myself. I'm mostly insecure about posting anything I could ever write, but I really wanted to share this with you all, because deep inside I actually like to entertain people and this is a way, I hope you like it.

Fan Fiction
fan fic·tion
noun
noun: fanfiction
fiction written by a fan of, and featuring characters from, a particular TV series, movie, etc.

I think it's really important to remind that this is just fictional, as said before, even though we all wish it was actually a thing lol! I've had problems with that before so that's why I put that definition there. I know most of you know what's up with all this fanfic world but anyway, just in case.

If you guys wanna know what I'm currently reading here, it's on my reading list, I have two fanfics there, those are the ones I'm into at the moment.

I wanna thank Gabriela (@/luhyalopez on tw) for my cover. And also the ones who've been there through this crisis phase of trying to publish this, you know who you are😂💕

So I think that's about it😊💓