19- California Rolls.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I locked my seatbelt. "It's gonna be a surprise" I narrowed my eyes at him and then smiled. "Alright"

After some minutes we arrived to something that looked like a sushi restaurant, it definitely was. I frowned. "Not gonna happen" "Yes it is" he said now going out of the car and moved to my side to open my door. I never get tired of him acting like a total gentleman. 

"Come on" he said and held my hand. "I don't like it" I assured him. "You haven't tried it" he said. "Just try it, I know you're gonna like it, maybe it's not going to be your favorite but you're gonna like it" he added. "Okay, but..." I pouted my lips and he came closer and kissed me. "Let's go" he said firmly and I finally walked out.

"What are we having?" I asked him. "These will do" he said pointing to something called 'California Roll'. I didn't actually pay attention to it. I knew I would hate it but I'd try it for him anyways. We ordered our drinks and food and some minutes later it arrived.

"It doesn't look that bad" I said. "This has cooked crab, avocado and cucumber...It also has rice...yeah" he explained opening a package with some sticks and grabbing one of these rolls. "At least it's cooked." I said. "Yeah well" he smiled, "open" he said and put one of those in front of me. I looked at him kind of worried and he just smiled. "Come on" I did and he put that whole thing in my mouth. "Now you have to chew it" he laughed. I did so. "Hmm..." I grabbed a napkin and put it over my mouth. "And?" He asked. "Okay this is pretty good. Not as bad as I thought it could be." I admitted. "See? I told you and just like this, there are some other pretty good ones." "Yeah but I don't feel like this is gonna be a meal for me. Like, I'd rather have a hamburger right now" I said and shrugged my shoulder smiling, he laughed a little. "Let me finish this first and the we can go get one." He said. I thought that was something so sweet from him. I love how he can handle me and my things that easily. I rested my chin on my hand and just watched him eat. He's so cute and beautiful, yeah he is very mesmerizing.

"What?" He asked all innocent and stuff. It was too obvious. I was just fully staring at him and smiling like a fool. "You're just cute" I said and he laughed kind of nervous. "Yeah you are" I said again, he continued eating. "Can I have another one, please?" I asked and he put it out for me. "Thanks" I chewed it.

When he was done we walked to the car.

"At least you tried it. Two rolls. That's something." He grinned. "Yeah, those were good, but I need time to get used to it. Maybe as a snack, that'd be good." I explained. He nodded.

When we arrived home.

"Let's just go walking to the place, it's not that far" he suggested. "Okay" we walked out of the building and went to this fast food restaurant "near" the building. It was a nice way for us to talk about stuff. When we arrived we had dinner, and then walked out.

"I need more days at the gym" I said. I was so full. "I agree. A hamburger and a milkshake? Damn" he mocked me. "Ha...ha, you're not funny" I punched his shoulder softly. "I'm just kidding, you know you look amazing, you're fine" he said and squeezed my hand moving me closer him and kissing my lower cheek.

We were walking down the street. My arms were wrapped around his arm and I was just thinking. My head is full of thoughts lately.

"I don't know if I should worry about you being so quite, because you're never this quite" I smiled. "Does it mean I talk too much?" he looked away hiding a smile. "I didn't say that" "You practically did" he laughed making me laugh. "I love your smile, it somehow makes me happy" I said being one hundred percent honest. "That's something we share" he said making me blush. He moved closer and kissed my neck.