17- I like you.

The next day I woke up and he was gone, again. I somehow felt disappointed. But I got myself busy and didn't actually continue with the thought in my head. I got ready for work and stopped by the coffee shop before arriving there. I found myself smiling for no reason. Deep inside I knew there was one. The whole week went fine. By Thursday Gino reminded me we were going to do the photoshoot on Monday. I didn't know how to feel about that, but I was ready for it. That was going to be something interesting to do.

Thursday night.

We were laying on the couch just cuddling when his phone started buzzing inside his pocket and he sat down to take it

"What's that...?" he said now standing up and walking away. "But how? sh!t, how the hell did you forget about that...of course...I'm coming" he was mad, really mad. he hung up. "Damn it... DAMN IT!" he yelled being so frustrated. "What is it?" "It's my dad... I have to go" "I'll go with you." I quickly got dressed and we walked out.

"What happened?" I asked as we were heading down to his car. "The idiot I hired forgot to give him a pill, a fcking pill and he was apparently drinking and he can't do that, not even under meds. He needed that pill. I don't know, after that she said he started touching his chest and fell on the floor... Damn" "Try to calm down, please." I said easing a hand over his shoulder and we drove to the hospital.

We arrived and he started freaking out looking for his dad. "Gino!" I tried not yelling but I didn't fully succeed. "Breathe in and out, let's calm. down." I said as he really did what I asked. I walked over, "Hmm excuse me, we are looking for Mr. George Pesi...?" "He's on the ER...Come with me" On the way there I held his hand tight.

"Here" "Thank you" I said and she left. "Oh my god" he was just there laying in bed connected to some machines.

A doctor came in.

"Good evening, I'm doctor Wilson. He's going to be okay, he just needs to rest"

"You see?" I said, "everything's gonna be fine". I hugged him. "What happened?" he asked the doctor. "He had a heart attack. His chart says he had something similar to a heart attack recently. We'll keep an eye on him for a little bit, if you need anything just call me" she said leaving. 

That night we left almost at two in the morning. The next day I woke up earlier than he did so I finally found him beside me. "Good morning. Are you gonna go see your dad today?" I said laying on his chest. "Good morning beautiful. Yes, and I also need to fix some things out of the office. I'll be there by lunch time" "Alright. I'm going to get ready for work now" I kissed him and walked over the bathroom.

*

That day went by slowly, I was over it. Gino couldn't make it there, he said he need more time that he thought he would.

I was just tired. I didn't have enough sleep last night and the day was rough enough to ruin my mood.

That night I went to sleep as soon as I arrived home, which was almost 8:00pm. I woke up at midnight hungry and with a lot of messages on my phone. Mostly all of them from Gino. I texted him I was asleep and that's why I couldn't take the call. I started making myself some dinner and after some minutes my doorbell rang. I went to open it and Gino was standing there in sweatpants.

"Well, good morning" he said smiling. His voice was husky. God. "Your voice is so sexy" I said and walked over placing my arms over his shoulders and kissed him. When I stopped he just laughed. "Whatever you're doing there, it's probably burning" "fck!!!! If it burns it's gonna be all your fault" I said smirking. I turned it off and place it on a plate. "how was your day?" "It was awful. Too many meetings. Too many people to deal with. Ugh...I was so tired, that's why I went to sleep this early. But yeah I woke up hungry so here I am." he walked to me and hugged me from behind blurring his face on my neck. "You smell so good." I smiled. "How is your dad?" "He's getting better." he said. "I'm going to visit him on Sunday, you can come with me if you want to" he added, "I'd love to" I said. Not really loving the fact that I would have to wake up early and stuff, but I just wanted to be there with him. "Great. Are you done there?" "Mhmm" I mumbled. He was still hugging me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Can I stay here tonight, again?"
I turned around so I could face him and placed my arms on his shoulders.  "You're liking here...I can see that" "I like you" he said suddenly and I stopped for a bit, woah...It made me smile the biggest. "Good for you, I like you too." I kissed him slowly. "Let's go upstairs" I whispered.