23- Breakfast Is Better in Bed.

The following day he woke me up with breakfast in bed. Balloons and more flowers. I was still so sleepy, but it made me so happy, he looked beyond cute holding the balloons, he's extremely hot, and as I mentioned before that little tan going on makes him even hotter, literally.

"Happy birthday" he said kissing my lips. "That is just the sweetest, thank you" I said a little enthusiastic and kissed him deeply. "I love you" I said my eyes still closed and we were like inches apart. "I really do" I assured. "I love you" he replied whispering. God this felt so good, if I was dreaming I wanted it to stay that way forever, it's okay don't wake me up, who gives a fuck about reality anyway.

After a while we made plans with Leah to go to the beach and Gino told me he wanted to go on a date with me that night, to celebrate my birthday, I was expecting that.

It was almost seven in the afternoon and we walked to my room. "That black bikini was definitely the best purchase you could've ever done...It looks so good, oh god" He said as I bit my lip smiling, "Thank you" I said sounding like a kid. "Glad you like it, I hope you like it off too" I teased him as I opened the door to our room. "If I get to take it off then yes, if not then yes too but not as much" I laughed. He's stupid, I love him.

When we walked inside I was ready for some birthday action but, I was cut off by him giving me a bag, it was kind of heavy.

"This. Happy birthday, now go in there and get ready for dinner. Get even more gorgeous" he said and did as he was going to kiss me but he actually wanted me to come closer, to kiss him. I did. I will never get tired.

"Thank you! Oh my god, I love gifts" I kissed him again and did what he told me. I walked inside the bathroom and started to get ready.

I played some music and then got in the shower. After that I proceeded to check inside the bag. There was a box of louboutins and a dress. The louboutins were Pigalle and the dress from House of CB. I don't know why but I felt like Leah was involved in this too, I mean Gino getting me these.

Then I remembered I overheard him talking to a "Leah". So it was actually my Leah. I smiled. Now it all made sense to me. He planned all of this. It wasn't Leah. He asked Leah for help. He's so overwhelmingly sweet. I love it.

The dress was nude and it had a little note. "This color looks gorgeous on you, just as any other to be honest, but this...oh god. I did my research when I was about to get the louboutins, and by research I mean I asked Leah to check your closet for me, and she told me you had these but you used them so many times that you got one of the heels 'not working anymore' I don't know what that means so, there you go...happy birthday, beautiful"

I smiled the biggest. I tried the dress on and it fit me perfectly. Yeah, Leah helped him, definitely. It was close to be the length of my knees. It was a nude deep v side slash bandage dress. It had side slashes from the bottom to the top, so I couldn't actually wear underwear at all. Oh well.

I was in love, it hugged my body just perfect. A little showy, but perfect. Just the kind of dresses he gets crazy about me wearing them. I laughed to myself and bit my lip.

I put on the heels that matched perfectly, they were nude as well. "The classics" I love them. I then got my makeup done quicker than ever, since everything was nude I decided I'd use a dark tone on my lips. I finished with my hair, it was wavy. I put on some jewelry and to finish everything, lotion and then perfume.

I walked out and he was sitting at the edge of the bed going through his phone. When I started walking the sound of my heels on the floor got his attention and he looked up being absolutely shocked.