8- Possibilities.

I carefully knocked at his door and it opened a bit, he was on the phone and I overheard.

"Yes Rose, I will let them know...I don't know...Yes, I will make sure to let you know if I'm going there"

Rose? Maybe he actually has a girlfriend.

"No, mother...No....Everything is going great... I need to go now, I will call you tomorrow"

Oh so it was his mom.

"Yes, I promise I'll go there soon"

I was literally laid on the door and I didn't realize he stopped talking. He was coming towards it and it shocked me knowing he opened it and I almost fell on him. "Oh god, I'm sorry I was just..." "It's alright, let's go"

The way home was quiet. He has a beautiful car, I don't know the brand and didn't mind to ask. He tried making conversation and started talking about what we were talking earlier.

When we got there the elevators were "out of order" and we had to take the stairs for over twenty floors.

"Crap...pure crap, this day couldn't get any better" I sarcastically said. "It's ok, let's just rest for a moment. We still have a few to go. Let me help you with these files" He took them from me. "Thank you. This is incredible. I pay a lot monthly, the elevators shouldn't be broken, ugh" I heard him laughing under his breath "What's so funny?" I was hysterical. "Nothing..." he said holding his laugh. I ignored him and continued climbing. Yeah, that's what it felt like.

When we finally arrived there I was having breathing problems.

I run, I actually work out a lot, but I don't know this felt like hell plus I was really tired, and oh god I was hungry.

"Thank you for the ride and hmm, for holding my files and oh for lunch too. I look forward to work in that project with you, thank you again"

"You're always welcome, Miss Lopez...are you sure you can take these?" he said referring to the files. "Yeah it's fine"

He handed them to me and I clearly couldn't hold them and open my apartment's door.

Alright he was right. He was standing there with his hands inside his pockets just looking at me, again. He doesn't stop.

"You're stubborn, aren't you?" he took the files from my arms and I finally opened the door. I didn't add any comment to that because yes, I acted like a child. I giggled.

"Just place them in the kitchen table please and thank you... I'm ordering some food, I don't know what's the thing with me I'm tired and super hungry...Do you want something?" What? Did I actually just asked him that? The words just came out of my mind, just like that.

"Hmm" he murmured. Please say no please say no, "Yeah sure, why not?" Because you make me incredibly uncomfortable, maybe? Yeah little details. "Great...Chinese?" "Yes!"

I made a call and placed my order. He was still there, just standing right beside the table.

"Uh...hmmm I will change my clothes, I'll be right back, you can sit down. There are drinks in the fridge and in the cabinet too, help yourself"