55- Baby Time.

Woah wait what?

I turned the lights on and motioned to Gino' side. "Gino" I whispered, "Gino, baby wake up..." I tapped on his shoulder a few times before he finally moved to me, he was still asleep, "Baby!" I gasped and he stood up, his face was hilarious, but I knew he was worried, "What!? What is it? Are you okay?" I looked at him trying not to- but I couldn't help it, I laughed and then stroke his cheek. "I am okay, don't worry, it's Leah! She's having her baby" I said and he closed his eyes taking a deep breath and standing up walking over to my side. I just watched him. He stuck his hand out for me and I grabbed it a bit confused. "Let me get you to the hospital" he said and helped me standing up. "You're an angel!" I said and kissed his cheek. I walked over my closet looking for sweatpants, a hoodie and a jacket. "Baby! Can you help me put these on...I can't" I pouted. I was so fat, I couldn't even do it. Plus I was kind of lazy. A lot. "There...Let's go now, I hope I can get coffee somewhere, I need it" he said and we walked to the car. He drove me there and I rushed inside looking for Leah.

"Hi...Im looking for-" "SHIT" I heard someone yelling and I bet my life it was Leah... I turned back to face the nurse and continued, "Leah Remini?" "She's the only one who has been yelling like that today" the nurse giggled. I knew it. "Follow me" she said and started walking towards a room. "Ms. Remini, someone is here to-" "This hurts!!!!" She cut her off by yelling. "Jennifer! Oh my god" "Hi!" I walked to her and hugged her. She was sweaty, her hair was in a messy bun and she had this usual white with ugly stuff on, coat. "I am dying" she said and closed her eyes, "I've never experienced this kind of pain, Jen this hurts" she pouted and looked for my hand to squeeze. "You're almost six centimeters" the nurse said, "Can I change my mind? I need drugs, I need tons of drugs, give me the epidural, I need it, I can't stand this" she said almost breaking down. The nurse giggled a little, "Are you fucking laughing at me?" Leah said and started crying desperately, "because this shit really hurts, you shouldn't be laughing at me" her voice cracked a little and it was actually so funny. "I am not Ms. Remini, it's just that when I asked if you were getting the epidural you screamed at me telling me you didn't want any drug, and now look at you...You're all like that... it's okay, I'll see what I can do" she said and started walking away. "Please!" She yelled. "Alright" she left the room.

Leah sighed. "If I die here, know that I love you." "You're not gonna die! You're about to make a miracle happen, you're about to have a baby! A freaking baby" I said trying to cheer her up a bit. "No, seriously Jen I can't do this" "You're such a drama queen" "Drama queen??? Right...good thing is you're gonna go through this, see who's the drama queen then- this fucking hurts" I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. "Where's Angelo?" "He went for coffee. Gino?" "Same...I woke him up to drive me here, I felt bad but-" "I'd killed you if you wouldn't have come" I nodded and laughed a little. "Oh no, another contraction- ah...uhhh. Fuckkk" she held my hand so tight for a second I thought she broke it. "Jen I'm dizzy...I'm-" her grab stopped being tight and she was slowly falling back. "Oh no- no no no. Don't you fucking die on me Leah!" I nearly screamed, "Nurse!" I screamed and she ran inside. "She - I don't know she just-" "Oh my- page Doctor Stevens" she said to the other one and they started doing stuff to Leah. I don't know I was lost there, she couldn't die, that was not an option. "Is she okay?" I asked. "Ma'am I'd have to ask you to wait outside." Oh no. After a few A doctor came inside and they walked Leah out. "She needs an emergency c section" she said and literally ran to the elevator. And just like that they took her away. I was panicking. What was it? I just needed her to be okay. Then Gino and Angelo came together and as soon as they saw me they ran to me. "What is it?" Gino said and held my arm. "Where's Leah?" Angelo asked. "They took her to the OR- I was there with her and she was having a contraction and then started fading away and she passed out? And then the doctor came and they took her to the OR to have a c section- I...I-" started crying and Gino pulled me to him. "She can't die" I said in between tears. "Shh, don't say that, she's going to be okay" he comforted me. Angelo was blank. He just sat down and placed his head on his hands. He didn't say anything, he was speechless. Poor thing. I sat next to him and stroked his back, but he was seriously blank.

*

After almost two hours after a doctor came to us.

"How's she?" "They're both doing great. Her heart couldn't take the tension but we got her- she's alright" she smiled and I felt how my soul came back into my body. "Oh my...thank god" I started functioning normally. "She's in the recovery room and will be able to take visitors soon, I'll let you know" "What about the baby?" Angelo asked. "She's at the nursery, you can go see her" she smiled and left.

*

"Bitch if you died I would've killed you!" I said to Leah, she was doing better after an hour or so we could go see her. She couldn't talk because of her c section, but she was smiling, trying not to laugh since she also, couldn't. She shook her head and stuck her arms out for me. I moved closer to her and hugged her quickly. "She's so beautiful, she looks like you" I assured and she shook her head and pointed at Angelo rolling her eyes. "Yeah, she's right Jen, it's all on me, I did the hard work here" he said and Leah shot him a look. "I'm just kidding honey, you did amazing, I love you, thank you for bringing her and everything else. I love you so much" he said and walked to her, she smiled and I saw a tear at the corner of her eyes. He leaned down with the baby in hands, he kissed her forehead and she started crying and I joined her. That was so beautiful. After everything they went through. I walked to Gino and sat beside him leaning my head on his shoulder. "I can't wait to have these babies" I whispered and he hugged me, "I'm having a c section right away" I said and he nodded, "I was thinking about that too, I think it's the best" "I'm not sure if it's the best, but that's what I'll do, I don't need the whole pain and stuff. I'll take a little and that's it, take them out without me pushing and all that" I said and he kissed the side of my head. "When are we going home? You have no idea how tired I am, you can come here tomorrow...Well, in a few hours because it's almost eight in the morning" he said and I looked up at him. "I'm tired too, but I didn't want to let her down on this" "You never let her down, and I know, I knew you wouldn't do that, it's okay, I just think we could go now, knowing she's okay" he softly said and I nodded pecking his lips. He helped me out standing up and I walked to her. "I'll go now, I'll be back later, my back is killing me...and you should rest also." I leaned closer to her face and he held my hands tight just looking at me with this sweet smile. "You have no idea how proud I am of you, and how happy I am, I love you so much...Leah she's beautiful, just like you- take a rest, I'll be back later, I love you" I whispered and kissed her cheek softly. "I love you too, thanks for being here with me; for always being there for me" she said with a husky voice. "Shh!! You shouldn't be talking" she shrugged. "I'll always be there for you, always" I said and kissed her again. "I'll see you later" I told her and walked to Angelo who was holding the baby. "Bye Sofia" I said with my baby voice and held her little hand for a second "She's so beautiful oh my god" I said and grabbed my bag. "Bye guys I'll come back later...call me if you need anything" I said and we walked out.

*

"I can't wait to see my babies" I smiled as I pulled the covers over my body. "I can't wait, I'm so excited" I continued and laid down completely. "They're gonna be so beautiful" he said and when I turned to face him, his eyes were closed. "Goodnight" I joked and he opened his eyes. "Come here" he whispered and I moved closer to him cuddling up to his chest. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me" he said and a smile formed on my lips, it was such a nice feeling having someone like him loving me the way he did. How did I get so lucky? Gosh.

__________

👀🔜🔚

Y'all better vote, and comment yh.

vote.