25- Overdose.

"Good morning" he said. "Good morning, baby" I let my towel fall down and started getting ready. I put on panties and a bra. Then went for some lotion. I felt like if someone was watching me and certainly, Gino was. "Wha??" I asked giggling. "You're just satisfying to look at" he smiled. I raised both of my eyebrows.

I continued getting ready. I put on a dark blue tight dress with a V cleavage and some heels. I did my make up and hair and finally sprayed some perfume on.

"Look at the time and you're not even out of bed" I said and he sighed. "I'm tired" he said. "Rise and shine" I said taking the covers out of his body. I passed my hand through his abdomen and he took the chance to pull me down in bed getting on top of me. "Oh my god" I yelled and he started kissing me. I didn't hesitate. I kissed back. "You're gonna ruin my dress" I said pulling away. "You know how I feel about these dresses you wear, so be good with the fact it's still on" he said, I giggled. "You're crazy. Let me go! Get ready already, we gotta go" I said. He kissed me again. "You're so beautiful" He whispered making me smile. I feel everything when he compliments me.

"About that Germany trip, is it really happening, like -any time now?" "I'm not sure just yet, it's gonna happen. It's okay, I'll let you know" I comforted him. "Now if you excuse me, I'll see what I can have for breakfast, it's been a long time since I did grocery shopping" I laughed a little standing up. "We'll fix that after work today." He said, I nodded as I started fixing my dress which ended a little bit above my knees.

"Oh lord...look at you" He said, I smirked. "If I have to tell you to get ready one more time I'll leave without you" I said now walking downstairs.

I was right. I didn't have anything to eat. Since we are always eating outside I haven't actually felt the need to do grocery shopping, but today was the day. I can't let myself eat outside home all the time, it's not healthy.

I went for cereal, I had that, surprisingly. I finished eating and prepared some tea, I was going to do tea instead of coffee because, well, I didn't have coffee. I was doing the dishes when I heard him walking downstairs.

"Are you even wearing underwear? I mean..." He asked. I continued with the dishes. "Guess you'll never know" I said kind of laughing. I finished and closed the water as I was drying my hands I felt his hands from behind on my waist. "You sure about that?" He whispered in my ear kissing it softly.

 "You sure about that?" He whispered in my ear kissing it softly

"I--I--I'm..." he started kissing my neck and I grabbed the edge of the sink with one hand and held his with the other. "O-oh my-hmm" he rubbed his hand all the way up lifting my dress. "Well, looks like after all you are wearing something underneath" I had one of those special panties that you can wear under these kind of tight dress and it's unnoticeable. He pulled it down and continued kissing me. I heard how he started unlocking his belt. I turned around. "No -Not right now, I need, I mean, we need to get going. It's late, we have work" I said biting my lip. He did like he didn't listen, he continued kissing me. I can't resist him. "Fuck, baby" I said now aggressively making out with him.