15- Crazy Over Someone.

You know when you're in bed, cuddling your favorite pillow and you're still kind of asleep but you're not, but you feel good about it and you just lay there until you feel like actually opening your eyes? ...Well, now you do.

After some seconds I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes opening them slowly. I turned around and Gino wasn't by my side. I didn't care. I remembered what we did the night before and smirked to myself. Oh boy. I checked my phone still sleepy and I had a text from him.

"I had to go solve some things. I hope you're having a great morning, because if you feel they way I am, I'm sure you had a great night. Call me when you're up." I smiled covering my face.

I decided to text Leah.

"Come over."
"Right now?"
"Duh" "Jen😩" "I had sex with Gino last night and I wanna talk about it. come over" I texted her and I knew that was going to convince her. "Coming" she replied quickly.

While I was waiting for her to arrive I fell asleep. I was too comfy when I started hearing a lot of noise. I was confused because I was halfway asleep. The next thing I knew I had Leah on top of me acting like a crazy person. "AHH" I yelled scared. "What the fck? Leah, you scared the sH!t out of me!!! don't do that again, Jesus Christ" "I thought you knew I was coming over" "Yeah but I didn't know you were gonna do such an entrance" I said and she started laughing. "I'm unpredictable" she said giving me a look. I ran my hand through my head feeling how a terrible headache was starting. "uh- my head hurts" "okay but tell me, how was it." "It was amazing. You can't even imagine" "I certainly can. I've been there" she winked at me. "Right. I need to take a pill, and a shower, now move" I said as she let herself fall in bed and I got out of it.

"He's too hot" she said biting her lip. "Yes I guess he is but...nevermind" I murmured getting inside the bathroom. "I heard that!!!!" Leah yelled.

I took my clothes off and walked inside the shower. Just thinking while the hot water was running through my body.

"Should I call him? Or just wait until he calls me? I like him, but I guess if I call him I'll sound desperate"

"Jennifer!! Stop talking to the shower, get out and talk to me" I rolled my eyes "I'm coming" I yelled back.

I walked out with just a towel wrapped over my body. "Can you please let me shower alone? I need space too, you know that?" "Whatever" she said. "How's Angelo?" I asked she looked at me with a side smile and a sort of wild look. "Oh -alright, I got it, you don't have to say a word -" "He's so ...ahhh" she said and it legit sounded like an orgasm. "And he gives me bomb sex, that's great, that's really great" "You can only think about sex, that's all you care about, that's all you think about" I smirked. "Hmm, no, not all, but most of my thoughts" she laughed. "Here, I picked this up for you, wear it, we are going out for lunch" she said as she took the towel away from my body and walked over the closet looking for a pair of shoes. "Alright mom, thanks" I said and she gave me a look. She picked baggy pants and a crop top.

"What happened last night?" she said and walked out with some flats. "Well, besides...-" "Yeah other than just sex" she smiled. "We had dinner and then I just walked over and started untying his -" "Oh- I'm so proud of you, I've taught you so well" she said and I rolled my eyes laughing, "Yeah right" "Was he in bed with you when you woke up?" "Nope. He left. He texted me the reasons and told me to call him" "Did you?" "...No" "Why? Call him" "I don't know, I'd rather wait for him to call me" "Uhh, you'll make him wait, bad girl" she joked.

I put my hair down and some makeup. I was already walking downstairs when Leah called me.

"What??" "Take this, put these on too, and come here let me spray some perfume on you, girl" she handed me my ray bans and literally showered me in perfume. "Okay alright I think it's enough perfume, I can't breathe" it was definitely too much perfume.