46-Mine.

A week later.

I woke up and nobody was home. They left a note saying they were buying food. I was preparing some tea and heard the door opening. I knew it'd be the girls so I didn't worry to look.

I was serving the tea in my cup and heard a voice that sent chills down my spine.

"J-Jennifer?" I slowly turned around with the cup in my hands when I looked up my eyes widened and the cup fell on the floor. I panicked. I was so confused and a sudden fear took over my body. I knew this wasn't going to end up in good terms.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Don't you dare coming closer to me"
"Look I'm sor-" he walked closer and tried to touch my hair." I jumped a little backing away closing my eyes. "You're scared of me?" he said and then laughed. "Why's that?" he said coming closer and pushing me to the edge of the table. "Are you home alone?" he asked I didn't reply. I had my lips pressed together. I couldn't reply. I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do. "KATE??" he yelled, "Katherine???" he said again looking around.

"What are you doing here?" he asked getting even closer. he looked down and tried moving my robe to a side. "Don't, please" I begged. This was all so fucked up. Damnit.

"I was just..." he said charging me up to the table. "You have no idea how much I've missed you. I knew life would get us together again. We are meant to be" he said, his words were more painful than any kind of physical pain, "You're so beautiful. You're glowing" he said rubbing his hands from my face, down to my neck and breasts. Even though I was rejecting his touch my body was enjoying it and I've been very horny and delicate lately. Any touch and little thing would get to me. I was mad at myself. I couldn't talk. I couldn't push him away and just get out of there.

"Let me just...God I really missed you" he said now smelling my neck. "I forgot how great you smelled."

"Why are you doing this? Just...please let me go" I begged trying to get off the table.

I couldn't believe it was happening. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to scream and run away from there but he was stronger and bigger, plus I didn't really wanted to get beaten again. He was strong, really strong and it really hurts. I'd rather let him do whatever he wanted than having to stand the pain on face or any other part of my body.

As I used to do, I just let him. Or
At least I tried.

He untied my rope and I closed it back and tried pushing him off. He moved my hand and separated my thighs with his hand and reached my entrance. "You're so wet" he said, I was so mad. He was right. My body was reacting to every touch.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "Why are you doing this? Why now? T-t-that's what you planned to do when you first saw me again? What are you doing here? How did you find me?" I bravely asked trying to avoid having my voice cracking up. I attacked him with questions. He held my face tight with his hand and tried kissing me but I pulled away. "You never stopped being mine" he said finally getting a finger inside as his thumb started rubbing my clit.

"Nooo....Please...stop. It hurts" I squealed, he didn't pay attention. He was being rough.  "I saw you're dating someone" he said making me look at him surprised, "Yeah I know things" he said, I was scared he knew about the baby and would do something harmful. Even more.

"Why would y-you want to-- hurt me?" I let it out and he looked, his jaw was clenched. "You deserved it! Don't you like dating assholes? Well let's see how it goes now" "You're sick!!" I yelled and he got even more aggressive.

He got another finger and started moving them so fast it was just hurting me. "Who the fuck does he think he is? Throwing you birthday parties and shit" he said as I groaned and tears started falling again, "Ryan, please, you're hurting me...Please stop" I tried closing my legs but he separated them harshly. "You were seeing him while we were together,  weren't you?" He kept his fast moving and I couldn't take it. I yelled but he didn't care. "Answer me!" "N-no...I wasn't. I was all over you but you just decided to treat me like shit. I- I was in love with you. Y- fuck..." I pushed him away with my hands but he moved them away. "You have no idea how much I loved you...But...Do you really think I could live that way?" I said.