52-A New Beginning.

"I don't see any kind of problem or any sign that indicates some sort of trauma to be honest" she calmly said. Gino nodded and then looked at me. "Worst case scenario is...well you from time to time could get flashbacks, maybe have dreams about it and it's possible that it makes you go through it all again, I mean in your mind, in your head...You just have to take it easy...You're doing amazing for the things that happened. There are people that give up on life and everything because of these kind of situations" she explained.

"She's strong" he said and squeezed my hand.

Maya was a psychologist and Gino insisted on her to talk to me, see what she could come up to. Just taking care of me and worrying for me, as he usually did.

She tilted her head and gave me a side smile, "you're doing amazing"

I felt so weird right there. What she said was totally true, I wasn't like...having a trauma or anything. I was okay. I liked to believe it was all because of the babies, and Gino. Those were the only reasons I "survived". I had something, someone, to look up to. I just couldn't imagine letting all get to me.

"Well...we'll get going" "No! Mommy please" Allyson begged. They were playing with Gino. They looked so happy, they loved him, and I smiled inside knowing he would be the greatest dad.

"It's getting late, you have school tomorrow, let's go, say goodbye to your uncle and Jennifer"

"Jen..." she walked to me. I was sitting on the couch so it was easy for her to reach my hand. "Yes baby girl?" "If you marry my uncle you're gonna be my...aunt?" That made me giggle.

"Probably" I said and traced my thumb on her little and soft hand that was resting on my knee. She nodded slowly. "I would like you as my aunt...you're beautiful...but...please listen to your mom next time and be careful" she said and we all tried not to laugh, she was serious. "Same goes to you" I nodded at her. "Yes I will, I will" "Good...can I give you a hug?" I asked her and she smiled opening her tiny arms. I hugged her and then looked up at Gino who had this big smile on his face.

"Have a good night" I told her.

"Bye Jennifer." Maya said. "Nice to have you over" I hugged her and she lifted Emma and she waved at me resting her head on her mom's shoulder.

"Are you coming over for Christmas? I'm still not sure if it's gonna be in Los Angeles or New York but I want you over" Gino told her. "We will be" she assured him walking out.

He closed the door and turned around.

I smiled and walked over to him brining him closer by his waist. I couldn't lift my arms too high. I moved closer and he leaned down and placed his lips on mine.

"You're gonna be such an amazing dad" I said against his lips and then tucked my head in his chest and he wrapped his arms around me trying not to squeeze too tight.

"I hope so" he kissed my head. "I love you so much" he whispered.

My heart beat so fast every time he said that. It was almost like the first time.

After that we got in bed.

"Woah" I let out a loud sigh and he faces me, "What is it?" I glanced over and then spoke, "Ive gone through a lot and here I am, I just, have too many things in my head, I don't know- I started thinking about things thanks to your sister talking to me about it and then she said I was doing amazing and-" "You are doing amazing, you're amazing" he leaned closer and kissed my forehead. "How did I get so lucky?" I whispered and stroked his cheek, "Im so thankful for you, to have you here with me, in my life...You have no idea how much I love you, and I will never get tired of telling you that" I said my voice was low and almost about to break when I finished speaking. "You're incredible..." he said and you could see her eyes were glassy, "I'm the lucky one...I love you" he moved his hand to my belly and fixed himself close to me. I couldn't sleep normally, I was almost siting up, so he had his head close to my rib and placed his arm a little lower my belly. "Are okay like this?" He asked referring to him kind of hugging me and I put my hand on his hair, "Yeah, I'm okay" I started stroking his hair and soon after we both fell asleep.

*

A few weeks have gone by, my belly was getting big already, I was days away from five months, so I would know the sex of them both. I actually had the chance to know it before but I wanted to wait, I have no idea why. I was really nervous about it. Leah was close to be nine months, you can imagine how big she was.

She would send me pictures every time. The last one was one at the bath, she was all covered by the water and the bubbles...but her big belly was showing, the whole thing. It was so cute. She was excited. Really excited. After all Angelo was just afraid of commitment, and who wouldn't? It's not the easiest thing. But they made it. He put a ring on her already. That was everything. They were the cutest couple.

After all we have done everything together, at least until the baby part. Every single thing we would do it together, ever since we met. Take classes together, go to places together, even spending special occasions together, like Christmas and New Year's Eve. We picked almost the same job, we started dating our "the one" almost at the same time. We got pregnant... Well...we were doing everything together after all, we kind of stuck to our promise.

My bruises were a lot better, I was healed. I still had some backaches occasionally, but it was completely normal after what happened. It's been a long since Gino and I...You know, actually had sex and I didn't know how to feel about it. I truly didn't know how to. I knew I wanted him badly but I also didn't want to go through pain over pleasing myself. So I just decided to wait.

"I made a decision" I walked inside his studio. "I'm listening" he said and looked up at me. "We are moving to Los Angeles" I said and he smiled. "I knew that, check this" he said and turned his laptop so I could check on something. "What is this?" "Our possible next house" he said and I smiled. "You knew I would pick LA?" He nodded and shrugged, "Leah is there, your mom is there, there's a lot going on there, so, I figured it" he said and I smiled as my eyes got teary. "I can't wait to move in with you, like...officially" I walked to him sitting on his lap and locking my arms on his neck leaning closer to his lips. "I love you" I said and kissed him. He kissed me hard pushing my back to the edge of the desk. He then pulled away and I could see how lit up his eyes were. He breathed heavily. "Please...do it" I gasped. It's been so long, I needed him badly. He stood up and placed me up to the top of his desk taking my shirt off followed by unclipping my bra and he looked down at my boobs cupping them together. I was so needy of his touch, that's basically all I wanted. He leaned down kissing my neck harshly making me close my eyes, "Hmm, uhhh" I placed a hand on his head and pushed my body a little more into the center of the desk allowing him to get in between my legs. "No..." he stopped and I opened my eyes in disbelief. "I'm taking you upstairs" he said and charged me up walking towards the stairs. After a few orgasms, I was staring at the ceiling trying to recover my breath.

"I missed you" he whispered and got on top of me again being careful, there was a big bump in the way. I ran my hands through his hair and smiled big. "I missed you too" "This is so weird, we literally made love right there and you have two human beings inside of you" he said with this funny face, "it certainly is. I feel bad for this but, for a second I forgot I was pregnant" I laughed a little, "but now I'm here" I moved my hand to my belly and suddenly I felt something inside. I looked at him with my eyes wide open. "What? What is it?" He asked and I pushed him away, sitting down. "Oh my- Gino...I think they're moving" I said with a crazy look in my eyes. "I...yes" I said and started laughing, he joined me I laid back and grabbed his hand placing it over my tummy. "There" I started laughing again and suddenly it turned into tear and I was desperately crying. "What is wrong?" He asked kind of laughing, he was worried. "I- I-...I'm just- just happy right now" he just hugged me. "I love you" he whispered. It was all becoming real, I was having two babies, I was with the love of my life and we were about to start a life, a new beginning.

______

Baby things make me emotional.

Vote and comment. Plz.

Thanks for reading.